PDA

View Full Version : Happy 4th of July

Tim
July 3rd, 2007, 08:21 PM
Happy 4th of July to all American Fretters. I hope your day of freedom is spent with family fun and great outdoor cooking.

And to you other non-American Fretters I hope you have a good and joyful day no matter what is on your schedule.

There is always a reason to celebrate being alive.

ted s
July 3rd, 2007, 08:31 PM
Happy Independance Day my American bretheran..

http://www.3dflags.com/media/icon/classic/u/3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawm.gif

Spudman
July 3rd, 2007, 11:12 PM
I volunteered to work, and then I'm coming home and going on a rampage...on my bicycle. That is how I celebrate being independent. I go and do something that reminds me how lucky I have been to be born into this country at this time.

Long live America!

SuperSwede
July 4th, 2007, 02:24 AM
Happy 4th of July!

DaveO
July 4th, 2007, 06:23 AM
A perfect day to crank up the amph, plug in the wah and blast out The National Anthem. Make America proud. :D
Happy 4th
Dave

Brian Krashpad
July 4th, 2007, 06:33 AM
Happy Independence Day!

Be safe with those fireworks now.

Robert
July 4th, 2007, 07:17 AM
Happy 4th - have a great day our US fretters!

pie_man_25
July 4th, 2007, 09:22 AM
yeah, happy 4th of july american fretters!

sunvalleylaw
July 4th, 2007, 01:03 PM
A perfect day to crank up the amph, plug in the wah and blast out The National Anthem. Make America proud. :D
Happy 4th
Dave

Hendrix version? Of course! Happy 4th from Mayberry, otherwise known as Hailey, Idaho, where we did the Cub Scout Pancake breakfast at 7am (A SHOUT OUT TO WARREN, FLIPPED A FEW BIG ONES FOR YA!) , and followed that with the kids riding the firetrucks down Main as part of the local parade. I feel very fortunate to be able to celebrate so with my family. Best wishes for all of you. Also, (philosophical tangent), take a minute to consider what freedom is, what it takes to get there, and what responsibility comes with it. Think, love, and be independent Brothers! Hope that doesn't sound to soap boxey. Days like today always make me think. Cheers guys!

WackyT
July 4th, 2007, 02:05 PM
Happy 231st, U.S. of A.!

And Happy 4th fellow Fretters!

duhvoodooman
July 4th, 2007, 03:02 PM
HAPPY 4TH, one and all! :DR