PDA

View Full Version : Boss Me-50

Robert
July 4th, 2007, 03:06 PM
Any opinions on this multi-effect? A guy around here is selling one.

duhvoodooman
July 4th, 2007, 03:12 PM
Me-50?? Well, actually me-56. ;)

Not personally familiar with it, but it seems to get good customer reviews on MF, and they did one of their "hands-on" reviews of the unit HERE (http://www.musiciansfriend.com/document?doc_id=91215&g=guitar). Looks pretty easy to use, without the complicated "programmable" interface that a lot of these multi-effect units have. I briefly had one of those and HATED it....

SuperSwede
July 5th, 2007, 02:00 AM
Most of the ME series are top notch, but I havent tried this model personally. I do dig the older ME-5 , 6 & 10 models. But as they say, you cant go wrong with a Boss :)
What are he asking for it?

Robert
July 5th, 2007, 07:23 AM
He is asking $200 for it.

stingx
July 5th, 2007, 08:58 AM
Robert that's a very good price. If you aren't looking for modeler capability and just strictly effects with ease of use and a wide sonic pallet this unit is pretty hard to beat. I picked one up on the 'Bay for close to that price. You're actually getting a better deal.

SuperSwede
July 5th, 2007, 09:19 AM
200 is a good price considering that you´ll get a whole bunch of Boss pedals in a convenient package :D

kiteman
September 13th, 2007, 03:33 PM
I had one and it's a very sturdy unit. Since it's all programmable by knobs there's no button pushing number counting crap there. Has quite a few decent patches built in.