PDA

View Full Version : Got my BBE Green Screamer today....

LagrangeCalvert
July 5th, 2007, 09:15 PM
And its awesome......actually thats an understatement. A soon as I can I will get some sound clips up of it on my VJ's and my Delta blues with both the strat an LP.....I will probably sit down and do a full review thats 10 mins. long with each guitar.

IMO you should think twice about the Green Screamer if your thinking of a TS808. You will like it TONS! I promise.

My absolute favorite tone is the Delta Blues with the lead channel and the pedal on as a Lead boost.....talk about searing lead tone with a liquid smoothness.....makes me wish it wasn't almost midnight so I could play some more louder too!.....

Jimi75
July 6th, 2007, 05:42 AM
Well, well, well, that little green thingy sounds awesome! I have just checked the musiciansfriend.com samples and everyone knows that those samples are not always the most representative, but hey this pedal has something going on.

Good buy Lagrange! Let us hear your clips!

Iago
July 6th, 2007, 11:02 AM
I agree! I saw the samples by BBE on Youtube and the Guitar One magazine online demo, and it has a great sound in all them.

abraxas
July 6th, 2007, 11:32 AM
Thanks for the review! This pedal looks very promising, what a "real" Tubescreamer should be! :)