PDA

View Full Version : Surgery

M29
July 8th, 2007, 09:46 AM
Hello All,

Going in for surgery tomorrow and thought I would ask for your thoughts and prayers. I know from past postings that ya all like to know what kind of surgery it is so I will say it is an old mans surgery that starts with a P :R

M29

oldguy
July 8th, 2007, 10:25 AM
Best of luck, M... I'll be thinkin' of and wishing you the best.:)

Bloozcat
July 8th, 2007, 12:33 PM
You'll be in my prayers M29...

pie_man_25
July 8th, 2007, 12:53 PM
Good luck man, I'm hoping for the best!

Mark
July 8th, 2007, 01:10 PM
You gittin one of the penile implant thingys!!!! Get the one with the three speeds!! LOL

Just a little humor there......... but not to make lite of the serious nature of surgery our thoughts and prayers will be with ya !

Justaguyin_nc
July 8th, 2007, 01:20 PM
Will have you in our thoughts.... best wishes

M29
July 8th, 2007, 01:39 PM
Thanks all this place really lifts my spirits! Three speeds um...I didn't know they had that. You cracked me up big time Mark!!! In a couple days that is gunna hurt when I read that again.

Thanks all.
M29

Mark
July 8th, 2007, 01:49 PM
Beware there have been "recalls" on the "Overdrive turbo units" ...word to the wise! Good luck to ya!!

abraxas
July 8th, 2007, 01:49 PM
Best of luck M29! :)

ted s
July 8th, 2007, 01:59 PM
Thought are with you M, he's not getting penlle anything ! he's getting a pony !

SuperSwede
July 8th, 2007, 02:01 PM
Best of luck M29!

tot_Ou_tard
July 8th, 2007, 02:49 PM
Good luck, M29!!!!!

pes_laul
July 8th, 2007, 03:16 PM
best of luck to your P? cancer:confused:

WackyT
July 8th, 2007, 03:22 PM
Best of luck, M.

duhvoodooman
July 8th, 2007, 06:02 PM
Good luck, M! We'll say a little prayer for you! You'll do great, I'm sure.... http://www.thefret.net/images/icons/icon14.gif

marnold
July 8th, 2007, 07:25 PM
Ahhh yes. That particular affliction runs on my dad's side of the family. I'm going to hit 40 in February which means I'll have to have those sorts of things checked out. Rah. I pray everything goes well.

carp3nt3r
July 8th, 2007, 09:07 PM
Thoughts and prayers are with you m29, hope all goes well for you.

remember catheter is a dirty word. cover your eyes when you hear it and dimerall is your friend in times like these.

Carp3nt3r.

250Keith
July 8th, 2007, 09:15 PM
Best wishes are thoughts are with you.

Spudman
July 8th, 2007, 09:24 PM
Save whatever you get cut off (it's too long right?) and we'll auction it for you to help deffer the costs. :)

Seriously, hope all turns out well.

sunvalleylaw
July 8th, 2007, 09:39 PM
Best wishes and prayers M! Maybe you can join Warren Miller on a chairlift at his private Yellowstone Club for a few runs and compare notes!

Tim
July 9th, 2007, 06:38 AM
Best of luck along with prayers to you M29. I will also pray for the surgons that will be operating on you.

Jimi75
July 9th, 2007, 06:41 AM
Good luck! We all think of you!

M29
July 12th, 2007, 07:50 AM
Hello All,

Well...I got home from my surgery yesterday and the docs said everything went real well. They put me in this robot thing and did their job. I guess when they use the robot everyone comes in to see it in action so I had quite an audience.
Doing well though and thank you all for your cheerful comments, thoughts and prayers, it really cheered me up reflecting them all.

M29

warren0728
July 12th, 2007, 07:59 AM
m29...glad you are back....sorry i missed wishing you good luck but when you said it was surgery and started with a "P" i thought you were getting a sex change operation and it weirded me out! :eek: :D ;)

ww

Justaguyin_nc
July 12th, 2007, 07:59 AM
So I am picturing...
huge robotic arms holding your backside up in the air while another robotic arm probes deep inside..
and an audience of 20 to 100 people watch on from the glassed in balcony.. umm is this the picture?
and why do I even have this picture? Scary...
glad it all worked out for you.. best wishes on the recovery!!

Robert
July 12th, 2007, 08:03 AM
Hey, this sounds like a scary B-movie, Science Fiction style!:eek:

Glad to hear it went ok - good to have you back!

pie_man_25
July 12th, 2007, 08:04 AM
hey, have you ever thought how the surgeons feel during the operation?

ie. the dude it doing open heart surgery and if he's off by like one milimeter (or 1/1000 of an inch for the US) the patient dies, the dude must be like OMFFSTFUFUFUGTHFFFFFG this is WAAAAYYY too much pressure! I don't want the guy with ADD, shit this is way too much pressure, hey look a pretty lady likes what I do...

Iago
July 12th, 2007, 09:13 AM
Hey I missed this one out M! It's nice to know you're fine now!

ie. the dude it doing open heart surgery and if he's off by like one milimeter (or 1/1000 of an inch for the US) the patient dies, the dude must be like OMFFSTFUFUFUGTHFFFFFG this is WAAAAYYY too much pressure! I don't want the guy with ADD, shit this is way too much pressure, hey look a pretty lady likes what I do...

HAHAHAHAHA

Tim
July 12th, 2007, 09:46 AM

Personally I would rather have an ADD doctor work on me. My son has ADD and I have read a lot about the subject. They have the ability to concentrate more than the average person. Almost all famous scientists, mathematicians and actors have ADD. I think if one was to do deeper research they might find that a lot of famous musicians have ADD also.

Tim
July 12th, 2007, 09:48 AM
Welcome back M29. I am happy all went well with your surgery. Soon you will be back pickin’ and grinin’.

sunvalleylaw
July 12th, 2007, 10:09 AM
Welcome back M29. I am happy all went well with your surgery. Soon you will be back pickin’ and grinin’.

Ditto! Welcome back and thanks for checking in!

Iago
July 12th, 2007, 10:56 AM
so now you go to a hospital and the guy has "ADD Dr." written on his name tag? :D

Tim
July 12th, 2007, 11:33 AM
so now you go to a hospital and the guy has "ADD Dr." written on his name tag? :D

No No No! It's "Dr. ADD".

Bloozcat
July 12th, 2007, 12:19 PM
Welcome back M29. I'm glad to hear that the doc's said the operation was a success!

abraxas
July 12th, 2007, 01:04 PM
They have the ability to concentrate more than the average person. Almost all famous scientists, mathematicians and actors have ADD. I think if one was to do deeper research they might find that a lot of famous musicians have ADD also.

That's a fact and thank you mate! :DR

Mister M, glad to have you back in one piece! I wish only happiness and good health in your life from now on! :)

Tim
July 12th, 2007, 05:23 PM
That's a fact and thank you mate!

There is another brother Fretter (who will remain unnamed) that will agree with you Abraxas.

Mark
July 12th, 2007, 05:34 PM
Hey M!! Glad to see it went well!! Gotta ask man...did ya get the one with the three speeds or special ribbed vibro elements? LMAO...again glad all is well!

pie_man_25
July 13th, 2007, 11:31 AM
Personally I would rather have an ADD doctor work on me. My son has ADD and I have read a lot about the subject. They have the ability to concentrate more than the average person. Almost all famous scientists, mathematicians and actors have ADD. I think if one was to do deeper research they might find that a lot of famous musicians have ADD also.

yeah, that's a pretty good point, did you know leonardo da vinci was believed to have ADD because he left so much unfinished?

please tell me if there are any misspelings in leonardo da vinci, I kinda have difficulty with his name, but usually am a good speller.