PDA

View Full Version : Since we are all friends....

SuperSwede
February 1st, 2006, 03:07 PM
I think that I have found my true love.
She is a blonde gal, and she is very good looking!
The problem is that I am not single right now, and my current love is quite jealous. I have felt that she gets out of tune very easily since I began talking about this blonde gal.

I met her very briefly when looking around the local Music store. They usually only have crap gear, they are more into classical instruments (my favourite store is more than 50 km from here). And there she was! Looking innocent at the used instrument stand. She must be a fake blonde since I know that she comes from Korea.
Her last name is Epiphone, and her nickname is Alley Kat. I know that I cannot afford a classy gal like her right now, but she sure tickles my GAS nerve.

So anyone messed around with one of these classy chicks? It sounds and plays like a dream!

:D

Tone2TheBone
February 1st, 2006, 03:12 PM
Life is too short SS go grab that sweet blonde by the neck and have at her. ;)

THOSE guitars are cool! Right now I'm on an Epiphone high and if I were you I'd snag that puppy...after all she winked atcha when you first met!

SuperSwede
February 1st, 2006, 03:18 PM
Well actually I dont have any cash at all right now for these kind of purchases. And the prize tag is 758USD... (5800 sek)...
I have seen these go for a lot less in the US but lately the prize of non-EU guitars have gone up a lot here.

Tone2TheBone
February 1st, 2006, 06:09 PM
Man thats gotta suck paying more for things in other countries. That guitar is worth the wait though buddy. If you want it that bad you will find a way to get it...oh yes...you will...

Spudman
February 1st, 2006, 09:43 PM
SS
The Alley Cat is a cool date. Get to know her well before you make a commitment. I fell for one once, but her thingies started rattling. She had a buzz going on and I hadn't even plugged her in. The buzz was in her lovely chrome protrubiences and I couldn't make it stop.

SuperSwede
February 2nd, 2006, 09:44 AM
ITS GONE!
Replaced on the stand by a crappy Hohner...

Ohh the pain....

I am actually considering buying a brand new AlleyKat, but I have to wait until I get my (hopefully big) tax refund...

Tone2TheBone
February 2nd, 2006, 10:03 AM
(laughed at Spud's post)

Tone2TheBone
February 2nd, 2006, 04:58 PM
The Alleykat is nice but I really like the P-90s and the Bigsby in the Wildkat. Growlllll

http://www.epiphone.com/default.asp?ProductID=2&CollectionID=1

SuperSwede
February 3rd, 2006, 11:17 AM
My fetish is the Mini NY humbucker... And I have really bad experiences from bigsby systems..