PDA

View Full Version : Paltalk

MagicBaller21
February 1st, 2006, 07:46 PM
Hey guys, I was talking to a friend, and he said that a great way to talk to friends (particularly guitar playing friends). It's called Paltalk. PalTalk (http://www.paltalk.com/). You can talk through sound and video. I think it'd be a pretty good way for us to talk to each other. Ive got a screenname, its MagicBaller21. I used it to get some sound clips from a guy that I know of an Agile that Im thinking about getting. Waddaya guys think? It could be pretty cool, yeah?

warren0728
February 1st, 2006, 08:07 PM
no mac version....

ww

MagicBaller21
February 1st, 2006, 08:16 PM
no mac version....

ww
i guess you'll have to buy a pc just so you can use it ;) Just like how i need to buy a mac just so i can use garageband/simpletext/the marble blast game. my friend has a mac, and everytime i go over there, we make some pretty crazy songs on garageband, its prolly one of my favorite programs ever

Tim
February 1st, 2006, 09:22 PM
Tonight I just talked to a friend who mentioned freeware he downloaded to his PC. Presently he is trying to find a good mic to use with the program. He said a friend of his has the same se-up and talks all over the world free through his computer. Should I lean more from him?

MagicBaller21
February 1st, 2006, 10:26 PM
yeah, it seems like it could be a pretty good/quicker way that we could talk. and we could share some guitar playing by playing through mics/direct imput. i know it helped a lot for me, since i could request a type of tone for him to demonstrate, and i could hear it. it definately helps with fueling GAS :p

Robert
February 1st, 2006, 11:03 PM
Try Google talk - it has a call feature. It is small and lightweight, and free!

Tone2TheBone
February 2nd, 2006, 09:39 AM
I can't talk loudly at work with my friends on a computer. LOL

SuperSwede
February 2nd, 2006, 09:41 AM
There is always Skype, but I dont know if it works with video as well?