PDA

View Full Version : AD30VT on CMT

marnold
July 16th, 2007, 08:34 AM
I was flipping through the stations this morning and trying to convince myself to get out of bed when I came across CMT (Country Music Television). Normally, I don't like Country and will only watch CMT if the likes of Shania Twain is on and that's not for the music, if you get my drift. However, I saw the video for Lee Brice's "She Ain't Right" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=644SGgxnV3w) (click to see the video on YouTube). To my surprise, in the video he is playing a Telecaster through a Vox AD30VT! They show it a number of times, actually. He's sitting on it at the start of the video.

Thought it was interesting . . .

Justaguyin_nc
July 16th, 2007, 08:42 AM
After that mention of Shania... ya sure you watched that video for the ad30vt? I kept missing the amp with the distraction..:) had to watch it 3 times!! but it sure does stickout don't it.. nice find...

warren0728
July 16th, 2007, 10:32 AM
had to watch it 3 times!! but it sure does stickout don't it..
same thing happened to me...oh and the amp was really obvious in the video too :eek:

ww

marnold
July 16th, 2007, 01:08 PM
After that mention of Shania... ya sure you watched that video for the ad30vt? I kept missing the amp with the distraction..:) had to watch it 3 times!! but it sure does stickout don't it.. nice find...
That may have been what initially caught my attention, yes. :)