PDA

View Full Version : Great news before my holiday!

Jimi75
July 18th, 2007, 02:31 AM
Hey friends,

This is probably my last post before my holidays. Will be back in the beginning of August. We'll spend some time on the Isle of Texel in the Dutch North Sea, as last year, too :-)

I would like to share something cool that happend the last days.

I was invited to play some rocking guitar tracks for an upcoming cd of a German top artist. Yesterday they let me know that my takes were taken for the preproduction 100% - so this guy knows my name by now and must have liked my style!!!

This man is kind of like the German Bruce Springsteen and has sold over 40 Million CDs.

Due to copyright reasons I can not post clips - sorry. Anyways, I was re-invited to come today and lay down some song ideas for a German TV station, you know some music that plays while they report over sports or before going into the commercial break.

Feels good, really and I am really happy going on holiday with such a nice result in the package.

After getting back I will get my new pedals :D

Rock on folkx and if I find the time I will send you some greetings from there...

Jimi

Bloozcat
July 18th, 2007, 05:56 AM
Congratulations Jimi...that is soooo cool...:cool:

Looks like we might have a budding star among us...

SuperSwede
July 18th, 2007, 06:34 AM
Congrats Jimi! :)

duhvoodooman
July 18th, 2007, 06:40 AM
Whoa, very cool!!! http://www.thefret.net/images/icons/icon14.gif :DR

warren0728
July 18th, 2007, 06:52 AM
excellent jimi....don't forget us little people when you are all famous and all!! :D

ww

Jimi75
July 18th, 2007, 07:03 AM
excellent jimi....don't forget us little people when you are all famous and all!! :D

ww

Thank you guys!

I do not believe that I will become famous or so, although this job is quite an address as we say here in Germany. I'm still just a dude with a Strat around his neck and like every other person in here I know where I belong.

M29
July 18th, 2007, 07:10 AM
Congrats Jimi!!! What a nice send off for vacation!

M29

sunvalleylaw
July 18th, 2007, 07:25 AM
Congrats man! Nice to have good news before vacation. I leave for a week and a half at the end of this week too. Off to the shore. Have a great vacation!

pie_man_25
July 18th, 2007, 07:27 AM
yeah, that is bloody sweet! Opportunities like those don't come often!

Robert
July 18th, 2007, 07:40 AM
Congrats, that is awesome! We are happy for you!

Have a good relaxing time on your vacation.

Spudman
July 18th, 2007, 07:44 AM
Way to go. That is awesome. Enjoy the holiday and be careful for your fingers when having fun.

stingx
July 18th, 2007, 07:06 PM
Jimi, great news! Thanks for sharing. Hope you enjoy your holiday.