PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to the Family Values Tour this year?

Tone2TheBone
July 23rd, 2007, 02:26 PM
My daughter was referred to it by her Chorus teacher. She loves Evanescence and so she wants to go. Korn of course is headlining. There's a list of other bands too that I don't recognize...but was curious if some of you youngsters were going.

pie_man_25
July 23rd, 2007, 05:10 PM
no way, I'm out of the area, but even if it was playing in my area I wouldn't go for the following reasons:

1: money, sure I have $400 but I'm getting a guitar and upgrading it and I'll be turning sixteen in september and I'll be able to get my G1 then and I need $150 for it.

2: the bands, I don't like korn because they're nu-metal, and evanescance is basically amy lee and two backups.

3: my parents, unlike most kids I know my parents care about where I go and what I do and would not like me going to see some big poser bands, plus I can't go to shows now because my sister told my parents that I got into a mosh pit the last time I went in april.

Tone2TheBone
July 24th, 2007, 08:53 AM
no way, I'm out of the area, but even if it was playing in my area I wouldn't go for the following reasons:

1: money, sure I have $400 but I'm getting a guitar and upgrading it and I'll be turning sixteen in september and I'll be able to get my G1 then and I need $150 for it.

2: the bands, I don't like korn because they're nu-metal, and evanescance is basically amy lee and two backups.

3: my parents, unlike most kids I know my parents care about where I go and what I do and would not like me going to see some big poser bands, plus I can't go to shows now because my sister told my parents that I got into a mosh pit the last time I went in april.

LMAO :DR