PDA

View Full Version : Holidays for Robert

Robert
July 23rd, 2007, 07:22 PM
I am gone for holidays! Yahoo!

I will return August 7th, at the latest.

The holidays will consist of camping in the mountains, Jasper and then Grand Cache, where I will run the Canadian Death Race (http://www.canadiandeathrace.com/)! :eek:

Behave, and any problems or issues with anything, use the contact form http://www.thefret.net/sendmessage.php and someone will get back to you.

Cheers! :D

Spudman
July 23rd, 2007, 08:31 PM
Wait! Don't leave without insect repellent.

And do have a great time...annnnd, you aren't allowed to use your daughter for fish bait no matter how big the fish and how hard they are biting.

See you when you get back. Take lots of pictures.

WackyT
July 23rd, 2007, 08:46 PM
Have a good time vacationing Robert!

Mark
July 23rd, 2007, 09:45 PM
Have a good time Robert! Whoa just loked what a death race is!!:eek: You sir are a better man than I! Or at least crazier:D

SuperSwede
July 24th, 2007, 03:50 AM
Have a nice vacation Robert!

ted s
July 24th, 2007, 05:02 AM
"Canadian Death Race" .. sounds like a Stephen King novel.. watch out for the crazy guy on the ATV

Have fun !

Tone2TheBone
July 24th, 2007, 08:55 AM
Ditto on the repellent. Get the kind that dries quickly and doesn't leave any sticky residue it works great. Have fun!

duhvoodooman
July 24th, 2007, 09:12 AM
Have a super vacay! Enjoy the race, but I'd pass on that "death" thing, if I was you.... ;)

Tim
July 24th, 2007, 09:16 AM
Enjoy your holiday! You most likely need it. Come back refreshed and ready to hit the real world once more. Did you take a guitar with you or is this a stupid question?

marnold
July 24th, 2007, 09:17 AM
*singing* Holiday roooooooooooooooooooooooad! Holiday roooooooooooooooooooooooad!

Tone2TheBone
July 24th, 2007, 09:25 AM
*singing* Holiday roooooooooooooooooooooooad! Holiday roooooooooooooooooooooooad!

hahahaha sing it Lindsey! uhhh-uhh-uhh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh ohhhhh

marnold
July 24th, 2007, 11:58 AM
hahahaha sing it Lindsey! uhhh-uhh-uhh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh ohhhhh
OK, I will! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E42_mN-rDxI)

(Although if I'm going to listen to Lindsey Buckingham, I'd much rather listen to this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdXbiB354us). Sadly, this is terribly off topic. Then again, I don't know all of what Robert has planned for the vacation :) )

Tone2TheBone
July 24th, 2007, 12:14 PM
I sang that song over and over the entire time I was on my vacation a couple of weeks ago. Drove my family crazy. LMAO And no we didn't go to Wally World. ;)

The second song you posted is also on my Fleetwood Mac live CD. Great song and in fact I played that CD list while driving to our vacation destination. What a coincidence!

Tone2TheBone
July 31st, 2007, 02:16 PM
So....where's little Bobby is he still runnin'?

duhvoodooman
July 31st, 2007, 03:26 PM
Geez, given the alternative inherent in the phrase "Death Race", I sure hope he's still running!! :eek: ;)

ted s
July 31st, 2007, 04:41 PM
Maybe the hell hounds are chasing in the death race.

Tim
July 31st, 2007, 05:03 PM

Come to think about it, our Administrator has been gone for a while. He could have ran around Canada and the USA by now. I hope he did not get lost:eek:

SuperSwede
August 1st, 2007, 03:37 AM
Come to think about it, our Administrator has been gone for a while. He could have ran around Canada and the USA by now. I hope he did not get lost:eek:

Not at all, the last thing I heard from him was that he is in Madrid. Here is a postcard from him.

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41873000/jpg/_41873508_pamplona_416_ap.jpg

Tim
August 1st, 2007, 06:30 AM
SS - That’s awesome dude! You must be special to receive a personal post card form Robert during his “Leading of the Bulls” run in Madrid, Spain. I hope he did not encounter any tomatoes during the run through the town plaza. From the look on his face, he is really concentrating to stay in first place. The bull coming up from behind looks like it is trying to take Robert on the turn. I hope Robert place first in this race.

Robert
August 5th, 2007, 09:32 PM
Ok guys, I'm back - no more bull! :D

Had a great holiday - lots of mountains and lots of running. Our team placed 2nd in the 125 kilometer Canadian Death Race - we were just a couple of minutes behind, which of course sucks but what can you do eh?

I'll tell you more later - gotta go get some shuteye.

Tone2TheBone
August 5th, 2007, 09:42 PM
Go to bed you're still up! Welcome back. :)

Spudman
August 5th, 2007, 11:21 PM
Welcome back and 2nd is great! Good job.

SuperSwede
August 6th, 2007, 03:05 AM
Welcome home Robert!

Tim
August 6th, 2007, 06:23 AM
It is good to have you back Robert. I hope your legs slowed down enough for you to get some sleep. I can imagine you will be up and running in no time. :rolleyes: And that ain't no bull. :D

Robert
August 8th, 2007, 05:25 PM
Thanks guys. I am still sore, and me left knee is hurt'n.... :(

Spudman
August 8th, 2007, 09:13 PM
You're the Forest Gump of thefret Roberto. Run Robert run.

You'll need some Haribo Gold Bears to get that knee to heal. You'll find them at Walmart.