PDA

View Full Version : This is me! LOL Cheesy ay

GREENMACHINE
July 24th, 2007, 07:42 PM
Hey Guys
My names Cavell (GREENMACHINE) and im 14.
My guitar is a Fender VG Strat Colour: Sunburst with Maple neck.
Yeah I really love my guitar ay because: (boast seation)
The guitar has everyting you want from multiple guitars you have telecaster, strat, humbucker, accoustic (actually sounds like an accoustic through a valve amp and pretty good through a digital) And then u have got drop d open G another d and 12 string setting on one knob (The guitar has 4 knobs 1 volume 1 tone 1 tuning knob for the drop tunings and all that and the 12 string setting and 1 knob for setting e.g humbucker, tele, strat, accoustic)
It also has a 5 way blade switch for the pick ups (pretty obvious ay) and its pretty light for all the settings it has in it. The guitar will play rock, country, the old stuff from western movies, metal/heavy metal, pop, and of course the accoustic stuff with 12 setting (12 will go with all settings exept neutral mode like the guitars natural sound, withought the batteries you can use 1 mode which has phantom this mode is the natural guitar sound)

So yeah thats pretty much about it ay if you have any questions about this guitar either pm me or post back

Later
GREENMACHINE:D

250Keith
July 24th, 2007, 08:25 PM
Are you from Canada ah,
Welcome to the fret.

GREENMACHINE
July 24th, 2007, 08:56 PM
Hey Man
Nah I'm from New Zealand you know under Australia yeah thats where I'm from ay.

laterz

Tim
July 24th, 2007, 09:24 PM
Welcome to the Fret Net. So you are from the land down under the land down under. That's pretty far down there man! How cold is it there right now?

GREENMACHINE
July 24th, 2007, 09:42 PM
Hey man
Yeah way down under lol. Nah its not too cold ay we are getting past winter now or the coldest part ay. Yeah its quite good ay well now but before it wasnt warm at all itn some places its like 10 degrease Celcius ay and sometimes -2 and that sort of weather in winter time ay.

Yeah so Laterz

Tone2TheBone
July 24th, 2007, 11:06 PM
Welcome to the board mate. NZ has some wicked trout fishing not to mention pretty cool Hobbit dudes runnin' about. :D I think you're the first dude here to actually have a VG Strat...that's way cool man I bet that sucker sounds great.

Spudman
July 24th, 2007, 11:19 PM
Welcome Greenie.

Man, I would have given up girls at your age just to have a guitar as cool as the VG that you have. You are a lucky dude, er, mate.

Glad you joined the fret and hope you find a lot of good information here. Check the old posts if you have questions about something. We might have already covered it.

Peace

warren0728
July 25th, 2007, 12:58 AM
welcome GREENMACHINE....this is a great forum....i think you will like it here....

ww

note: this welcome copyrighted 2007...no unauthorized use of this welcome will be tolerated

SuperSwede
July 25th, 2007, 10:56 AM
Welcome to the fretnet Greenmachine!

ted s
July 25th, 2007, 11:24 AM
Welcome greenmochine, hey, I have a cousin in Perth Oz, maybe you know her ?
;)

Don't forget the fretters map, g'day.

GREENMACHINE
July 25th, 2007, 10:17 PM
Hey Guys
Yeah I saved up as much money as I could to get this guitar ay and yeah I would give up everything to have this guitar! And thanks for welcoming me to the board ay really appreciate it. I have a music/guitar forum its
http://www.guitar.spreebb.com anyones welcome to have a look at it ay and if you have any suggestions on how to improve it theyre certainly welcome. i really love the guitar ay its a good weight and the necks awesome and really easy to do slides and solos and string bends ay. Oh yeah the VG is not even out in New Zealand we don't have shipping rights or something yet to get it in so I flew over to America (not just for the guitar lol) and got it ay. In New Zealand the guitar is worth 4500 (4 thousand 5 hundred) New Zealand dollars ay and we only paid like 2800 lol

Laterz
GREENMACHINE:D :DR

Iago
July 26th, 2007, 12:39 PM
Welcome young man! A nice guitar you have there!

oldguy
July 28th, 2007, 06:38 AM
Welcome greenmachine! Nice guitar! Nice site you have, also. You are a busy young man at 14, I applaud you, sir! It is sometimes a quarrel to convince a 14 year old to clean their room and do the dishes, I speak from experience!:D
Glad you joined us here!

Big K
July 28th, 2007, 07:00 PM
Welcome to the fret..sweet axe you have aquired... it's great

pes_laul
July 30th, 2007, 06:37 PM
im also a teenager (13) nice guitar there i heard they have big mountains there for snowboarding :) what all songs can you play guitar.

GREENMACHINE
July 30th, 2007, 10:29 PM
Hey Man
Um I can play just over 90 songs (not too bad for learning for just over a year ay lol) Um here's some of the songs I can play:

seven nation army
american idiot
american pie
animals
arms wide open solo
bad moon risin
behind blue eyes
boulevard of broken dreams
clocks accoustic
come as you are
coming undone
country roads
don't dream its over
enter sandman
eye of the tiger
far away
folsom prison blues
guitar town
how you remind me
I walk the line
if everyone cared
knocking ob heavens door
lips of an angel
losing my religion
midnight special
photograph
proud mary
rockstar
run
runaway train
saints are coming
smells like team spirit
sweet child of mine
under the board walk
under the bridge
zombie

There's a few more but thats all i could think of off the top of my head.

Thanks
GREENMACHINE:DR :D

ted s
July 31st, 2007, 05:13 AM
Good job GM,
ah, to be young, I can't even remember the titles to have that many songs.

Youth is wasted on the young.. (who said that ?)

Brian Krashpad
July 31st, 2007, 07:43 AM
Welcome you wee Kiwi laddie!

Good to have some youth here to balanace out folks like me!

GREENMACHINE
July 31st, 2007, 10:20 PM
Hey Man
Thanks. I am trying to learn Layla (electric version) As I have probally already said but thats my dream song to be able to play I just wish I could play the opening riff about now ay! Man that would be awesome ay!!!!

Hey thanks guys for welcoming me to the board there's some really good stuff here ay!

Many thanks

GREENMACHINE
August 18th, 2007, 11:13 PM
Hey Guys
Where is everyone from?

Cheers
GREENMACHINE

oldguy
August 19th, 2007, 06:08 AM
Hey Guys
Where is everyone from?

Cheers
GREENMACHINE

http://www.thefret.net/showthread.php?t=1720

Check it out, add yerself, and enjoy.

oldguy
August 19th, 2007, 08:13 PM
Hey Man
Thanks. I am trying to learn Layla (electric version) As I have probally already said but thats my dream song to be able to play I just wish I could play the opening riff about now ay! Man that would be awesome ay!!!!

Hey thanks guys for welcoming me to the board there's some really good stuff here ay!

Many thanks

Cavelle,
Look in the Home Recording section. I did the best I could, practice, practice, and if it isn't quite right, listen to the original, and you'll figure it out.
BTW, the video is for instructional and educational purposes ONLY.
If there's a problem, I'll pull it ASAP. I'm glad to help, but I won't step on toes, as it were.

GREENMACHINE
August 25th, 2007, 04:58 PM
Hey
Thanks OldGuy I really like the video Im trying to learn it now and the video is helping me alot.

Thanks again
GREENMACHINE

oldguy
August 26th, 2007, 07:08 AM
Hey
Thanks OldGuy I really like the video Im trying to learn it now and the video is helping me alot.

Thanks again
GREENMACHINE

Great, glad it helped.
Shouldn't be too long till you can play one or two parts... maybe then you can add a clip to the Home Recording section here on TheFret.:DR

Robert
August 26th, 2007, 08:33 AM
Welcome Green Machine, ay! Good to have you here. I have a buddy from New Zealand who now lives here in Alberta, Canada, where I'm at.

Gotta love that VG Strat, ay?

GREENMACHINE
August 28th, 2007, 03:14 PM
Hey Robert
Thanks its great to be here! Yeah I really love my VG too I never want to part with it LOL. OldGuy yup when I get Layla down and can find some spare time I'll upload the video of me playing.

Cheers
GREENMACHINE

zeusse
August 28th, 2007, 05:43 PM
Hey welcome Greenmachine nice to have you here:)

GREENMACHINE
September 2nd, 2007, 10:19 PM
Hey zeusse
Thanks I really appreciate that. This site is awesome! Heaps of cool topics and ervyone is really helpful ay.

many thanks
GREENMACHINE