PDA

View Full Version : The family on a backyard picnic

helliott
July 24th, 2007, 09:13 PM
Nice, day, the kids wanted to get outside. Here are some of the most mischievous. Haven't had a chance to post photos yet due to digital difficulties, but here are the Strat, PRS twins, Sheraton and Squire modded Tele, king of the open slide.

http://public.box.net/howard87401

helliott
July 24th, 2007, 09:18 PM
sorry .. photos still not loading. Apologies.

Tim
July 24th, 2007, 09:19 PM
The children must be bashful because they are hiding from view. Have them come out for us to see.

helliott
July 24th, 2007, 09:22 PM
Trying. Messing up on uploading or file size.

Spudman
July 24th, 2007, 11:15 PM
Helliot
If you use something like Photobucket you won't have to loose your allowance for space on thefret.

Check it out if you haven't, it's free. Then you can use the mountain icon to upload your photos on to thefret.

Justaguyin_nc
July 25th, 2007, 10:24 AM
I bet I found the children hiding behind the clubhouse...are these yours?

http://public.box.net/howard87401#1:642777:4906443

think it has something to do with the way box.net holds and displays them.. getting the direct link to the picture is kinda tough.. otherwise..the img command would work..

;)

SuperSwede
July 25th, 2007, 10:44 AM
Ohhhh PRS.. dad must be proud!

helliott
July 27th, 2007, 03:40 PM
Hey, you found the kids! Thanks. My internet's been dead a couple of days so I couldn't get back to this.
Yup, Dad's proud of the PRS twins, but also of the other rascals. Tangarine Fatstrat's always #1, but the Squier Tele tuned to an open G is a beast for slide. And the Sheraton played clean through the Mesa LoneStar is tone to die for.
I'll keep goofing around and try to get more family photos posted. Thanks for locating the family album!

Tim
July 27th, 2007, 05:02 PM
Nice looking family Helliott. Good looking kids always make a dad proud of his accomplishments! I hope they well together.

ted s
July 27th, 2007, 05:52 PM
Nice group Helliot, looks like a heck of a grden as well.

warren0728
July 27th, 2007, 08:30 PM
Tangarine Fatstrat's always #1,
man i love the color of that strat....gonna paint my ol' truck a very similar color! :DR

ww

helliott
July 29th, 2007, 07:13 PM
Yeah. I love the tangerine dream. For most of my 50 years, I was a traditionalist about colour etc. Sunburst was as wild as I got. But my son convinced me to loosen up after we had an insurance settlement a few years back (due to a theft), so I forgot colour and just played 'em. So, now, a tangerine strat, deep purple PRS and a sunburst Epi just to keep tradition alive. But I love 'em all.
And thanks for the comment about the garden. It's my wife's pride and joy, though I do some stuff too, such as build a pond, recently completed.