PDA

View Full Version : How come?

Spudman
July 25th, 2007, 08:00 PM
How come seedless watermelon has seeds in it?

Mark
July 26th, 2007, 12:15 AM
Cause some them sumnobriches is seedy by nature.

SuperSwede
July 26th, 2007, 12:39 AM
They do? We dont eat much melons, but seedless grapes usually comes without seeds.

Tim
July 26th, 2007, 06:14 AM
I think it has something to do with sex and nature’s erg to multiply. Even neutered dogs still indulge in the act.

Spudman
July 26th, 2007, 07:02 AM
I think it has something to do with sex and nature’s erg to multiply. Even neutered dogs still indulge in the act.

So, is that what's going on when I see melons stacked in the store?:D

Spudman
July 26th, 2007, 07:05 AM
How come when a product is advertised as giving you "50% Free" or 4 free ounces etc. you can't just have the free part? They make you buy the rest so nothing is really free.
Why is that?

pie_man_25
July 26th, 2007, 07:26 AM
/\ because that's a deal, you're getting extra when you buy it for the regular price.

Brian Krashpad
July 26th, 2007, 08:13 AM
So, is that what's going on when I see melons stacked in the store?:D

Yes, that's a watermelon orgy.

Please avert your eyes.

Mark
July 26th, 2007, 08:46 AM

I can guarandarntee ya us nuetered old dogs still engage in "the act" and on a regular basis!! May be snow on the roof but there still the fire down below!!
I can say this my next trip through the produce section I just wont be lookin at things the same after this thread.:eek:

Tone2TheBone
July 26th, 2007, 08:53 AM
Maybe the neutered dogs just don't KNOW they're neutered? Watermelon orgy LMAO. I was waiting for a pic on that one.

Justaguyin_nc
July 26th, 2007, 10:34 AM
Hmmm Watermellon orgy.. sounds interesting... but...

I need the seeds.. makes for good machinegun spit wars... I could hit a bucket ten feet away with those seeds.. anyways..

How come... pain pills... take away the pain..

Tone2TheBone
July 26th, 2007, 10:39 AM
I sometimes just eat the seeds from watermelon is that bad? Must be a native thing....

Tim
July 26th, 2007, 12:04 PM
I sometimes just eat the seeds from watermelon is that bad? Must be a native thing....

Well I eat them seeds too! I also bake pumpkin seeds and then throw on the salt.

This Old dog has been neutered for 24 years and it has not stopped me one bit.

I always enjoy looking at stacked melons. That's the real reason I go shopping with the wife. Although I can look harder and longer when I am shopping by myself. That way she can't hit me in public.

Spudman
July 26th, 2007, 03:07 PM
How come... pain pills... take away the pain..

They actually don't. They just block your perception of the pain or fool your body and brain so to speak. The pain is actually still there you just don't notice it.

Spudman
July 26th, 2007, 03:09 PM
I always enjoy looking at stacked melons.

Oh my gawd Tim...I've got tears coming out of my eyes and I can't catch my breath. LOL:D

Tim
July 26th, 2007, 03:40 PM
Oh my gawd Tim...I've got tears coming out of my eyes and I can't catch my breath. LOL:D

Hey Spuds!!! Just go to the grocery store and really loose your breath. If you hang out around the frozen food section ... well go see for yourself. I love the summer time when the melons are in season.

Tone2TheBone
July 26th, 2007, 03:43 PM
Tim's right I've seen some sweet melons while hanging around the fruit and vegetable section at Walmart.

Clarification: I meant to say I also eat the seeds from Watermelons WHILE I'm eating the watermelons. I don't eat the seeds by themselves. FWIW....

Spudman
July 26th, 2007, 11:48 PM
Hey Spuds!!! Just go to the grocery store and really loose your breath. If you hang out around the frozen food section ... well go see for yourself. I love the summer time when the melons are in season.

Stop it!!! You're killing me.................because...............I can actually see myself doing it. lol

pie_man_25
July 27th, 2007, 09:00 AM
wow, I used to think I was the only pervert on this site, is anyone else here an inernet pradator? (for the record, I'm just kidding)

Tone2TheBone
July 27th, 2007, 09:08 AM
We are a society of men. Men just do men things. Think men things. Welcome to the club. :)

pie_man_25
July 27th, 2007, 09:15 AM
/\ yaaaay I'm in a club!

I remember in my first year of high school I was in a poetry club, I was the only guy in it!!! Everyone thought I was gay, which I'm not, I just like poetry.

Spudman
July 27th, 2007, 09:29 AM
/\ yaaaay I'm in a club!

I remember in my first year of high school I was in a poetry club, I was the only guy in it!!! Everyone thought I was gay, which I'm not, I just like poetry.

Dude, wrong club. Poetry? No wonder. :D lol

Don't forget your club dues. Tone will tell you where to mail them.

Why is it that when you join something they always want money from you?

ted s
July 27th, 2007, 10:16 AM
:cool: stacked melons in the freezer isle.... :)

http://www.minti.com/image/d-600-600/29199/

pie_man_25
July 31st, 2007, 07:27 AM
Dude, wrong club. Poetry? No wonder. :D lol

Don't forget your club dues. Tone will tell you where to mail them.

Why is it that when you join something they always want money from you?

I forgot to mention that some of those girls were pretty hot!