PDA

View Full Version : Ive just bashed my head on a wall!

Big_Rob
July 26th, 2007, 09:54 AM
Beatallica????????????

OH GOD WHY!!!!

Im sorry but after the crap that Lars Ulrich pulled with suing his fanbase over Napster plus the garbage music they've been coming out with (St. Anger??? sux!) Im not a Metallica fan anymore.

Now the Beatles on the other hand, are one of my favorite classic rock bands and combining the two just aint right!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8357311651099900384&q=Beatallica&total=64&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=4

Tone2TheBone
July 26th, 2007, 10:06 AM
LMFAO that was great-ahhh! I gotta show my daughter she loves the Beatles and Metallica.

"cause I'm the Sandmannnnn-ah......yeah heh I'm the Sandmannnnnn-ahhhh..." LMAO

I'm watching this and dying laughing it's hilarious!

Justaguyin_nc
July 26th, 2007, 10:24 AM
ROFLMAO... I thought I was gonna really hate this..I enjoyed the sheeeeet out of it...

Tone2TheBone
July 26th, 2007, 10:31 AM
ROFLMAO... I thought I was gonna really hate this..I enjoyed the sheeeeet out of it...

Me too. It must really show our age. :p

Justaguyin_nc
July 26th, 2007, 10:41 AM
Me too. It must really show our age. :p

Must be...lol... that one dude actually looks somewhat like John.. And U can imagine if they started today..lol.. well done!

Big_Rob
July 26th, 2007, 11:35 AM
Sorry guys, I have to disagree on that

Spudman
July 26th, 2007, 03:14 PM
Funny...but I still barfed.:o

Tone2TheBone
July 26th, 2007, 03:38 PM
These guys would be great for a middle aged drunk-fest bbq party. Have a good laugh, have a good drunk and munch and then have a good barf if you want Spud. hahaha

Tim
July 26th, 2007, 03:58 PM
Well if you are a real Beatles fan and you are drunk as a sunk, you do not really care who plays Beatles music. You just want to hear the music and would just sing and drink and sing and drink. You might even join the boys in the band for a song or two. The good part is you will not remember what you did or who sang what in the morning. Pass me another Alkaseltzer please!

Tone2TheBone
July 26th, 2007, 04:12 PM
Great point Tim. We could have a double billing and get Dread Zeppelin as the opening act. The "old" Dread Zeppelin not the later. I liked the singer when he still dressed up like Elvis and talked like him. That would be one memorable bbq I think. I'll even cook up some steaks for those of you guys that don't like this sort of stuff. :D

Spudman
July 26th, 2007, 11:46 PM
Dread Zep with Beatallica would be an event everyone would leave from speechless...they would have all lost their voices from singing along. lol

That would be a killer show but I'd go for Dread Zep as the headliner. Their shows are really energetic.

zeusse
July 27th, 2007, 05:22 PM
....LMAO....its just wrong on so many levels but I admit I couldn't stop myself from watching:o

ted s
July 27th, 2007, 05:44 PM
That was frgn hilarious, just some guys having fun, not taking themselves seriously.

Big K
July 28th, 2007, 06:27 AM
now that's entertainment.....

Big_Rob
July 28th, 2007, 09:33 AM
I just dont like Metallica that much anymore. Old Metallica yes, but anything after Cliff Burtons death IMHO stinks. With "And Justice For All" being in the "meh" catagory.

Dread Zeppelin is awesome how can you not like an Elvis impersonator singing Zeppelin? I mean wasnt that what Robert Plant was trying to do anyways? Sing like Elvis Presley?

Mark
July 28th, 2007, 09:51 AM
I could not go see those guys......I dont drink...........and I would have to drink.............LOTS! ............and ...............LOTS...preferably Burbon!:eek: