PDA

View Full Version : Why??? How??

Mark
July 27th, 2007, 11:08 PM
Why is it when your kickin back on the couch ONE fly continues to annoy the livin crap out of you. Then you get the fly swatter how the hell does the little varmint know you have a swatter in your hand and is then nowhere to be found!!!:confused:

Tone2TheBone
July 27th, 2007, 11:14 PM
I think it has something to do with the law of averages. ;)

SuperSwede
July 28th, 2007, 02:56 AM
I think it has something to do with the law of averages. ;)

+1

Its also possible to eradicate the flies by setting a Marshall on 5-6 and play some AC/DC riffs.. Watch the fall down from the sky.....dead!

Mark
July 28th, 2007, 02:10 PM
In my native Bronx accent, Mafia style.

Today at 11:37 am PST I took the sucker out .......yea I did him right there in the kitchen with my Uncle Vito's flyswatter......... Notin personal.....just business.:eek:

Tim
July 28th, 2007, 02:49 PM
That was a 11+ hour hunt. You must have patients Mark. I hope your wife did not see you massacre the varmint. My wife would have desanitized the complete kitchen, with me helping. Sometimes a man's good deeds must go un-notice.

pie_man_25
July 31st, 2007, 07:40 AM
wow, I just let it hang around until it grows bored like all flies do until it goes to my sister, unless it touches my food, then, its ****ing dead.

333maxwell
July 31st, 2007, 10:00 AM
Why is it when your kickin back on the couch ONE fly continues to annoy the livin crap out of you. Then you get the fly swatter how the hell does the little varmint know you have a swatter in your hand and is then nowhere to be found!!!:confused:

Mark Twain was at an eatery once, and he asked for a fly swatter.. he quipped that the bugger had been relentlessly bothering him since he got there.

A waiter came over in good enough spirits and said 'there he is sir' as he pointed to a fly on another table. At which point Twain said 'no, he's fine, that is not the fly that has been bugging me...

True nuff..

_______
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=676362

pes_laul
July 31st, 2007, 01:42 PM
you could spread some honey on a hand gernade:D

pie_man_25
August 2nd, 2007, 09:35 AM
/\ honey doesn't actually work, I've tried it.

Tone2TheBone
August 2nd, 2007, 09:46 AM
Set a cheeseburger out and they'll be sure to come.

Spudman
August 5th, 2007, 01:46 PM

A fly actually sense your intent. They are receptive to the waves of energy that your brain puts out. If you think about a lovely flower just before you go to swat you will get them every time. They will be fooled.