PDA

View Full Version : Crossroads Replay

Mark
July 29th, 2007, 12:17 PM
If you missed it yesterday it is on again today.

http://entimg.msn.com/i/ExperienceData/p1-6/us/x.htm?sh=MIC&ep=Crossroads&ch=0

Tim
July 29th, 2007, 02:45 PM
All I get is a constant reply of the good looking surfer mom and her three waves. Not that I mine seeing it over and over, but I was hoping to see some of the festival. I never claimed to be computer savvy!

Mark
July 29th, 2007, 03:05 PM
Not sure mine plays right after the commercial do you have any pop stoppers on? Maybe try turning them off many Mac users have had prob viewing from what Ive read.

duhvoodooman
July 29th, 2007, 07:23 PM
Yeah, I got the surfer chick car commercial to start, but then it went right to the festival. I got Sonny Landreth wailing on slide right now.... :DR

Mark
July 29th, 2007, 07:44 PM
Yep they're running it again...I had a lot of little round the house things to get done this weekend but due to this webcast NOTHING got done.... except the lawns got quaffed is about it. So other than that a total chore washout! The Steve Winwood set is my favorite lots of great performances but that one just brought me way back. If you get to see BB Kings toast to Eric it is very touching and awesome, you almost get the feeling BB is saying good-bye. They showed Eric when BB was talking and I think he got a little choked up.

Justaguyin_nc
July 29th, 2007, 08:12 PM
+1 for Winwood... really enjoyed him... I also liked Beck but really liked his Bassist...Tal Wilkenfeld... she was wonderful! I bet we hear alot more of her in the future!!
Also With Trucks, his wife.. Susan Tedeschi played a good guitar... Liked seeing B.B.King.. Nice to see it all on the web... gotta love it.

F_BSurfer
July 30th, 2007, 04:46 AM
Heck if I would of known they were going to web cast this I could of avoided standing on field for 12hrs the $12 bloodymarys, $8 beers, $4 bottle waters
NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was the only bad thing not being able to take cooler in. The whole show was great!!!!!!!!! Winwood and Clapton was really step back in time for me just awesome,wish he could of done more of his solo stuff!!!!Buddy Guy was to short also think he got bit by the time had to shut it down because of the time of night. Bill Murry also was real good not his guitar playing just his introductions of everybody. Have pic's coming soon wish I would have taken a good camera instead of a cheap one time camera.

Mark
July 30th, 2007, 08:50 AM
Hey its still on!! Monday morning !! Wonder how long this will run???

duhvoodooman
July 30th, 2007, 09:47 AM
Don't know, but it's pretty cool, while it lasts! I just happened to click onto the site this morning and caught the end of Buddy Guy's set, who (I think!) wrapped up the show. He had Clapton, Robert Cray, Jimmie Vaughan, John Mayer, Johnny Winter and Hubert Sumlin all out on stage with him to do Sweet Home Chicago. Great stuff!!

Oldslowhand
July 30th, 2007, 12:18 PM
Just caught a killer set from Los Lobos and before that Willie Nelson what a cool gig!

250Keith
July 30th, 2007, 01:49 PM
I've been on it all morning great stuff jeff beck is a tone monster, and his bass player the little gal is fantastic, eric clapton is well classic! I like it all! been trying to play along but I'm learning alot:D
Thanks for the heads up!
Keith.

Tone2TheBone
July 30th, 2007, 02:29 PM
I listened to Sonny Landreth rip some "Native Stepson" and dug it.

Edited to add: That Derek Trucks tune was freakin' cool. Someone was right though...he always looks like he's asleep when he's playing.