PDA

View Full Version : Superbowl Sunday

Tim
February 5th, 2006, 02:25 PM
I was born a raised in the wonderful city of Pittsburgh Pennsylvania and I am wondering how many other Steelers fans there are out there? Tonight should be one heck of a game, but I think the Steelers will win hands down.

Nelskie
February 5th, 2006, 04:22 PM
What about the real highlight of the game: the Stones playing the halftime show!!!

At any rate, it should be a good game. And don't count out those Seahawks. They've made a living this season out of teams under-estimating their talent. If the Steelers make the same mistake, they'll end up paying for it dearly. If they don't, they'll be Super Bowl Champions once again.

Justaguyin_nc
February 5th, 2006, 06:05 PM
Seattle... to win.. Like Charlotte..Pitts burg... will under estimate them..

Justaguyin_nc
February 5th, 2006, 07:17 PM
Wow...the stones sound really sucked to me... but keith and mick looked healthy enough...must be real hard to capture that sound for the soundboards... deaf'ening..

warren0728
February 5th, 2006, 07:28 PM
i agree with the sound sucking....and my wife agrees that mick was looking pretty good :) in fact she mentioned it several times....

ww

Justaguyin_nc
February 6th, 2006, 12:52 PM
I guess the steelers did come to play.... good game.. bad half time..

Tim
February 6th, 2006, 01:11 PM
I agree with the half time. Although the Stones looked pretty good for their age (just how old are those guys?) the sound was the pits. If I remember correctly, it wasn’t until half way through the second song was the actual music heard.

But the new commercials had me bustin' my gut with laughter.