PDA

View Full Version : Q&A Forum

pes_laul
July 31st, 2007, 04:07 PM
Maybe a Q&A forum would be so nice when some one has a question or so

ted s
July 31st, 2007, 04:40 PM
What kind of Q & A Pes ?
I was kinda thinking Robert had that covered.

pes_laul
July 31st, 2007, 04:48 PM
i dont really know how to explain it but

Q-Person 1: How do you set a bridge intonation

A-Person 2: Depends on what kind of bridge for a strat you take a screwdriver and adjust it at the back of the bridge

thats the only example i have hope that made sense

wher if someone asks a question and the other person tyrs to help or answer

ted s
July 31st, 2007, 07:49 PM
Like a sub section for setup type questions ?

Tone2TheBone
July 31st, 2007, 08:56 PM
I think most of our forum sections cover most any topic that you could come up with. The hypothetical question you presented in your post could be covered in the "General Guitar Talk" forum. Contact Robert Renman about this when he returns if you have any other suggestions. Good question btw.

Tim
August 1st, 2007, 06:39 AM
I think the idea is great. May be a maintenance section would be a good category. This could be broken down into “Guitar Maintenance” and “Amp Maintenance”. These categories would cover setups, repairs, modifications, upgrades etc. The Fret Net has the talent and ability to support this kind of topic.

pes_laul
August 1st, 2007, 12:18 PM
Like a sub section for setup type questions ?
just for any question you have say from diferent tunings to wheres the best capo to buy not just questions about maintenence but just guitar questions in genral i guess

Tone2TheBone
August 1st, 2007, 01:02 PM
just for any question you have say from diferent tunings to wheres the best capo to buy not just questions about maintenence but just guitar questions in genral i guess

Once again the General Guitar Talk forum addresses this comment.