PDA

View Full Version : back masking fun

warren0728
February 7th, 2006, 12:20 PM
here is an intersting link comparing certains sound bites of famous songes played forwards and backwards...

http://jeffmilner.com/backmasking.htm

ww

Tim
February 7th, 2006, 01:43 PM
Warren,

I stumbled across that same site last week. I was doing a Google on Led Zeppelin’s Stairway to Heaven. Something about Satanic worshiping when played backwards. I also listened to Imagine, Another One Bites The Dust, but came to the conclusion it is all hogwash.

Anybody else have ideas on music played backwards with a second meaning? I think with today’s society, people sing whatever they want. Why should they try and hide it? Imagine writing a song that has two separate meanings when played in opposite directions. That would be one tuff task.

warren0728
February 7th, 2006, 01:52 PM
did you listen to them all and look at the lyrics....some were much clearer than others. I can imagine some of the artisits doing it just to mess with our heads...there was a lot of lsd and other drug use going on : )

Especially the ones that when playing it forwardwas jibberish but backtracking you could here the words. Easy to do....

fun anyway!

ww

SuperSwede
February 7th, 2006, 02:35 PM
fantastic!

I even heard a preacher one time that claimed that AC/DC really stood for Anti-Christ/Devil-Child ... hehe, pathetic

Spudman
February 7th, 2006, 05:40 PM
Big bubble burst...when you play any Stryper song backwards the lyrics are all about doing laundry. Not that spectacular.

warren0728
February 7th, 2006, 05:58 PM
Big bubble burst...when you play any Stryper song backwards the lyrics are all about doing laundry. Not that spectacular.
now that's funny!

ww

Tim
February 7th, 2006, 07:29 PM
The Stryper songs must be for men since we have trouble doing laundry. LOL!

Iago
February 8th, 2006, 09:14 AM
Someone sent me a link to this webpage some weeks ago, really funny!

Hey Warren, do you remember the adress of that Sam Ash I bought the Mustang?