PDA

View Full Version : For sale 20th anniversary Squier Strat

Spudman
August 9th, 2007, 05:33 PM
Maple fretboard and a gorgeous metallic red paint job. Couple of minor nicks but it has a brass nut and it sounds great. The bridge pickup has some meat to it.

If you are serious about it let me know asap so I can get it off the bay before it is bid on.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200140267731

250Keith
August 10th, 2007, 05:40 PM
Spud I just checked out your guitar on ebay, looks good I dont have any spare cash just yet but if it dont sell on ebay let us know, I mite have some green bye then, good luck!
Keith.

duhvoodooman
August 10th, 2007, 05:43 PM
"I'm letting it go because I simply have too many guitars."

Okay, who the hell are you really and what have you done with Spuds?!? ;) :D

Robert
August 10th, 2007, 06:14 PM
Yeah, we want Sir Spud back - where do you keep him locked up, you anal-probing alien scum! :D

Katastrophe
August 10th, 2007, 08:55 PM
Now I've seen just about everything...

The only possible explanation I can give is that a rip occurred somewhere in the space time continuum, and this one thread has transported us into an alternate universe where strange and freaky things happen... Like Spud selling a guitar.;) :D

Good luck, man. I hope it sells for a bunch o' money, unless it's to a fellow fretter, then may the price be fair for all involved.

Tone2TheBone
August 11th, 2007, 08:35 PM
Yeah, we want Sir Spud back - where do you keep him locked up, you anal-probing alien scum! :D

LMAO. Yeah we want Spud back you dang aliens! Europa is not for sale go back to Orion!

sunvalleylaw
August 12th, 2007, 08:47 AM

LOL!! I am pretty sure he is currently communicating with some more of those aliens that were coming up to his tent in the pics he posted on his Meet My New Friend thread. Anal probing, . . . . . Ouch! :D

Spudman
August 12th, 2007, 07:49 PM
Now I've seen just about everything...

The only possible explanation I can give is that a rip occurred somewhere in the space time continuum, and this one thread has transported us into an alternate universe where strange and freaky things happen... Like Spud selling a guitar.;) :D

Good luck, man. I hope it sells for a bunch o' money, unless it's to a fellow fretter, then may the price be fair for all involved.

It's more like the curtain between Phaze and Proton. I was looking to put the book of magic back into Phaze and the computer back into Proton and somehow I lost a wager and now I am forced to sell a guitar lest my Citizenship be revoked for being below my minimum wealth level.

True aficionados of Piers Anthony will get my drift.