PDA

View Full Version : Books I got at the library

250Keith
August 14th, 2007, 02:37 PM
I picked up this book Everything Rock&Blues Guitar book at the library and I have to say I like it alot, It's got rock and blues styles, Pentatonic scale, Inflections and Phrasing, Modes, Arpeggios, Chords, theory, you name it this book has it, it's got a CD to follow along with the scales and such, It's easy to read a understand for me thats good! basically what I'm getting at is I can understand what this book is having me do, other books I have gotten are like reading a chinese menus I just cant get into it. Just a heads up if your at the library take a look at this book.
Keith.

WackyT
August 14th, 2007, 02:40 PM
Is the the book you're talking about, Keith?

http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/I/511WH6FS22L._SS500_.jpg

250Keith
August 14th, 2007, 02:52 PM
Thats the one! What do you think of it?

WackyT
August 14th, 2007, 02:55 PM
Just ordered a copy from Amazon. I've been looking for an easy to understand lesson book. Thanks for the recommendation.

250Keith
August 14th, 2007, 03:08 PM
Just ordered a copy from Amazon. I've been looking for an easy to understand lesson book. Thanks for the recommendation.

Not a problem, theres alot more in there than I pointed out, I think you'll like it.
Keith.

250Keith
August 16th, 2007, 10:58 AM
WackyT I just picked up the cord book by the same guy Marc Schonbrun it's just packed full of Cords.