PDA

View Full Version : The Bourne Ultimatum

Robert
August 15th, 2007, 07:44 AM
Wow, this is a great spy/action movie. As good as it gets!

Matt Damon is really a good fit in the role. He looks emotionless but acts faster than a speeding bullet.

Highly recommended if you like these kind of movies. The action scenes will bring a big smile to your face. :D

Lev
August 15th, 2007, 09:18 AM
cool, I just booked tickets for tonight!

Tone2TheBone
August 15th, 2007, 09:19 AM
I've yet to see the first 2. Matt Damon is a good actor. I liked his part in The Good Shepherd. I like Angie's part too mm mmmm. In similar genres I like Marky Mark Wahlburg's work too.

sunvalleylaw
August 15th, 2007, 09:31 AM
Wow, this is a great spy/action movie. As good as it gets!

Matt Damon is really a good fit in the role. He looks emotionless but acts faster than a speeding bullet.

Highly recommended if you like these kind of movies. The action scenes will bring a big smile to your face. :D I saw one, maybe the first one, a couple years ago. I am wondering about watching it them out of order to get the theatre effect on the effects! I like Matt too. He seems overexposed in the media sometimes, but seems to fit this role really well.

Robert
August 15th, 2007, 10:12 AM
You gotta see the 3 movies in the right order, otherwise it's gonna be confusing. They are sequential and they are really one long movie split into 3.

Matt does a great job of the quiet, super-efficient, invincible agent. There's not a speck of humor or cuddliness in this movie - it's serious stuff!

sunvalleylaw
August 15th, 2007, 10:45 AM
I read the first book a long time ago. I will look into borrowing or renting the other two films first.

Spudman
August 15th, 2007, 04:05 PM
Rolling Stone loves this new movie. They think the fight scene is the best ever filmed.

Tim
August 15th, 2007, 04:18 PM
You gotta see the 3 movies in the right order, otherwise it's gonna be confusing. They are sequential and they are really one long movie split into 3.

Matt does a great job of the quiet, super-efficient, invincible agent. There's not a speck of humor or cuddliness in this movie - it's serious stuff!

I agree with Robert. You MUST see all three movies. I would recommend that you go rent the other two movies before seeing the latest episode. If you see them out of order, you may loose the theme behind the story. This is one great spy story. One wonders if the story is not based on a real inside incident.

t_ross33
August 15th, 2007, 06:59 PM
I've yet to see the first 2. Matt Damon is a good actor. I liked his part in The Good Shepherd. I like Angie's part too mm mmmm. In similar genres I like Marky Mark Wahlburg's work too.

I liked "The Shooter" - big fan of Stephen Hunter's Bob The Nailer (Bob Lee Swagger) series. Should be more comin' from Marky Mark then as well :cool:

t_ross33
August 15th, 2007, 07:02 PM
I read the first book a long time ago. I will look into borrowing or renting the other two films first.

Liked the movies, not a big fan of Ludlum's writing style though. Haven't seen this latest flick yet.

Lev
August 16th, 2007, 03:05 AM
Saw it last night, it is indeed a very fine movie - the camera work and editing is awesome, if it's missing anything it's the human element. As Robert says it's a serious movie and can be hard sometimes to empathize with the main character but his lack of feelings/emotions are part of the whole story.

Fight scenes are amazing!

Spudman
August 20th, 2007, 07:40 AM
We went this weekend. Very Exciting movie.
They did a great job of tying it all up with plenty of action to boot.
I was actually feeling sorry for the Borne character which tells me they did some good character development.

Another recent movie that I had the pleasure of seeing that is in the same vein is "Shooter" with Mark Wahlberg. Very well done.

sunvalleylaw
April 6th, 2008, 09:52 PM

Well, I watched the other two (second last night) and am just getting into this one. We are headed to Waterloo station. Ok, signing off to watch! :D

Blaze
April 6th, 2008, 10:08 PM
Yeah ! geat trilogy , the won this year editing Oscar for Bourne Ulti..

This fight near the end beetwen Bourne and this guy is so hot , one of the best i ve seen ..

Great action film..

Ciao

blazes:bravo:

piebaldpython
April 9th, 2008, 07:50 AM
Great trilogy and the last might be the best of the 3. Saw the last on our flight to Germany a couple of weeks ago.