PDA

View Full Version : Never hear these guys play this

M29
August 19th, 2007, 10:03 AM
The Who playing Heatwave. Looks like panamiming (I know I must have spelled that wrong) but still good to see them so young. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5k3gF_rqzuQ&mode=related&search=

M29

Spudman
August 19th, 2007, 11:30 AM
Oh the things one sometimes has to do to get ahead in the music business.
Keith is actually keeping a straight face for this. I've seen other video where he's about to loose it and doesn't even hit the cymbals, but this may be pre 'heavy drinking.'

Did they ever put this on an album? It's a must have for my dance collection.;)

M29
August 19th, 2007, 11:40 AM
Spudman,

What a song for the who to play! I actually really like the song. I can't imagine what is going through Keith's mind as he holds back those sticks what torture that must have been. I remember playing Holiday Inns every now and then and having to play Sweet Home Alabama or some other rockier tunes as quiet as I could, what frustration.....

It looks like Pete is keeping a lid on it too, he did get an arm up at the end though:eek:

Keep on dancin!
M29

R_of_G
August 19th, 2007, 01:01 PM
The Jam did an awesome version of this song.

Katastrophe
August 19th, 2007, 01:02 PM
I could see the pre-show meeting.

The Who, in unison: "You want us to play what?????" Roger holds back Pete to keep from smackin' someone upside the head with a Tele, and John grabs Keith to keep him from puttin' some drumsticks in a not so nice place.

Or, they could have just done the song for a goof.