PDA

View Full Version : Gary Moore Licks

Robert
August 22nd, 2007, 07:32 AM
Here's a couple of signature licks in the style of Gary Moore (http://www.dolphinstreet.com/guitar_video_lessons/lesson-59.php).

If you guys like this one, I'll do more short ones like this one in the style of other good players like B.B King, Stevie Ray Vaughan, etc.

I added TAB to the video, is it working well?

Thanks for the help!

sunvalleylaw
August 22nd, 2007, 09:42 AM
Very cool Robert! I really like it. The tabulature and demo work well together. The tab really helps for me. (Requests follow, meant for feedback and for when you can get to it sort of thing. Thanks so much for giving this to us!) I would also love some discussion about the artist and the style and why you like it and what you like it for, and any technique tips that are relevent to nailing the lick. A few of these could really help fill out that Blues DVD (unless you had other ideas for that). It is also time for me to donate this year again for all your hard work and help. Guys, if you have not, please show Robert some love for all the stuff he has given us. Thanks Robert!

Justaguyin_nc
August 22nd, 2007, 10:40 AM
Here's a couple of signature licks in the style of Gary Moore (http://www.dolphinstreet.com/guitar_video_lessons/lesson-59.php).

If you guys like this one, I'll do more short ones like this one in the style of other good players like B.B King, Stevie Ray Vaughan, etc.

I added TAB to the video, is it working well?

Thanks for the help!

Robert, Ofcourse we like it..have you ever done anything but help!!
Enjoyed it alot.. and will be one to practice and add..
Really like the way your adding the tabs.. nice to pause on and study..

thanks for all the work, help and G.A.S. you have caused!!

;)

250Keith
August 22nd, 2007, 10:54 AM
Nice! it's going to take me awhile to get this one down.

Jimi75
August 22nd, 2007, 12:05 PM
Hey Robert, that fits like the fist on my eye ;-)
I will see Gary Moore on 15.09.07 and I have been studying his style recently a little closer than ever before!

Thanks for that

Robert
August 22nd, 2007, 02:51 PM
Thanks for the feedback!

I always liked Gary Moore, especially his blues stuff. Moore has a great technique and feeling, and he is great to study for that blues rock style. He is a true "in-your-face" player - he never holds back!

Steve, huge thanks for your donation! :)

oldguy
August 24th, 2007, 03:42 PM
Nice one, Robert. Good fat sound, too. Was that your Hellhound amp?

Robert
August 24th, 2007, 04:11 PM
Yep. Hellhound and Maxon SD-9. Good combination. :)

M29
August 24th, 2007, 05:47 PM
Oh man, keep em coming Robert, thank ya thank ya thank ya... Just what I needed right now.

M29