PDA

View Full Version : Blog article about Robert...

Robert
August 23rd, 2007, 07:13 AM
Check out http://www.guitarvibe.com/

The owner of the site wrote up a little article about me! :)

sunvalleylaw
August 23rd, 2007, 08:00 AM
Hey Congrats! That is a really nice article.

Tim
August 23rd, 2007, 08:10 AM
Good PR Robert. Can I have your autograph before you start charging for it? LOL!

SuperSwede
August 23rd, 2007, 08:13 AM
Congrats Robert!

aeolian
August 23rd, 2007, 10:01 AM
Of course you know he's wrong about you when he said you have an "impressive collection of guitars." No collector will say that 3 Squiers make an "impressive collection", it is the music you can make with these everyday guitars that is impressive.

Robert
August 23rd, 2007, 10:12 AM
Haha, good point! My Squiers aren't that impressive, now are they? LOL :D

sunvalleylaw
August 23rd, 2007, 10:32 AM
Of course you know he's wrong about you when he said you have an "impressive collection of guitars." No collector will say that 3 Squiers make an "impressive collection", it is the music you can make with these everyday guitars that is impressive.

LOL, I was thinking the same thing! The new guitar is different though.

Brian Krashpad
August 23rd, 2007, 10:41 AM
Haha, good point! My Squiers aren't that impressive, now are they? LOL :D
I am hoping the author doesn't find out about my guitars or I will have to start charging admission at Casa Krashpad, like Graceland or something. :D

But seriously Robert, congrats. Getting press is always nice.

duhvoodooman
August 23rd, 2007, 10:42 AM
Haha, good point! My Squiers aren't that impressive, now are they?
Maybe so, but that $30 Fullerton has 'em all drooling! ;) :D

zeusse
August 23rd, 2007, 11:31 AM
That was so cool of him to do that article Robert but why hasn't he come in here to join the fun....get him in here would ya.... Then he can write another article from the inside perspective on what GAS really is:D

Spudman
August 23rd, 2007, 01:13 PM
That was so cool of him to do that article Robert but why hasn't he come in here to join the fun....get him in here would ya.... Then he can write another article from the inside perspective on what GAS really is:D

Exactamundo! Nothing like going to the source.:cool:

Bloozcat
August 23rd, 2007, 01:16 PM
Now that is impressive, Robert...and all true as well!

Congratulations!

Katastrophe
August 23rd, 2007, 07:52 PM

The author was referring to the Fully and the SX.;) :D

...and the point you made is excellent, aeolian. If I were to grab Robert's guitar and start playing it would sound something like "tweedledeedly tharph spazzz KERPLUNK!"

Good article, Robert. It's not often that one receives accurate and flattering press at the same time!:D

ted s
August 23rd, 2007, 08:01 PM
Hey, pretty slick Robert !
You marathon guitar dude.

FatOld Strato
August 23rd, 2007, 11:56 PM
:D
Check out http://www.guitarvibe.com/

The owner of the site wrote up a little article about me! :)
I always knew you were a great guitarist, and somehow I also assumed you were a great runner, person, husband, father, or anything you put your mind to being. What with the website you've provided us with, the lessons, and all the friendships you've brought together, makes us all appreciate all the things you've accomplished and done for us. God bless you Robert, I hope someday to shake your hand. (Stephen) FatOld Strato Keep up the good work!:)

Robert
August 24th, 2007, 07:11 AM
Thanks a lot Stephen for the kind words.

I think I am lucky that people enjoy my public display of my hobbies/interests!

Spudman
August 24th, 2007, 08:06 AM
Now if you get a Vox DA5 you can do both things at the same time.:D

ted s
August 24th, 2007, 09:09 AM
Hey, we can say " we knew Robert when ... "

Robert
August 24th, 2007, 09:25 AM
What, who are you guys? Do I know you?

Haha, just kidding, I am always gonna be the little running guitar playing dude y'all know so well!

pie_man_25
August 24th, 2007, 12:18 PM
you never told me you made lessons :(