PDA

View Full Version : I'm back! And living in San Antonio, TX!

kerc
August 24th, 2007, 09:07 PM
Hi guys! I'm still alive (thankfully) and relocated with my whole family all the way from Puerto Rico to San Antonio, Texas. My guitars haven't arrived yet , but to compensate I bought myself a SX STL-50 in vintage green that should arrive here next week...I might turn it into my office guitar.

:D

So, how's everybody? :o

Robert
August 24th, 2007, 10:43 PM
Hi Kerc, good to see you back! We are all doing quite fine I think. I am making some videos now and then and have started to plan for Las Vegas Marathon in December! (wonder if there's an open mic jam there that I could go play at...:) )

Tone2TheBone
August 24th, 2007, 11:32 PM
Hi guys! I'm still alive (thankfully) and relocated with my whole family all the way from Puerto Rico to San Antonio, Texas. My guitars haven't arrived yet , but to compensate I bought myself a SX STL-50 in vintage green that should arrive here next week...I might turn it into my office guitar.

:D

So, how's everybody? :o

Muy Bien Gracias. Bienvenidos neighbor.

SuperSwede
August 25th, 2007, 12:54 AM
Welcome home to the fretnet Kerc!

oldguy
August 25th, 2007, 05:14 AM
Welcome back, my friend, to the show that never ends...:p ...;)

pie_man_25
August 25th, 2007, 01:30 PM
well, welcome back dude.

Brian Krashpad
August 25th, 2007, 02:50 PM
Bienvenidos mijo!

Katastrophe
August 25th, 2007, 03:37 PM
Dude, you're only about an hour or so away from me!

And, it's good to console those shipping woes with another guitar. Congrats. Let us know how she plays!

Tim
August 25th, 2007, 04:41 PM
We are glad you are back. A good home is hard to stay a way from. You certainly put some miles between your places of residences. Please tell us what got you to San Antonio, Texas (the home of excellent Paco Picanti sauce) and good Mexican food.

warren0728
August 25th, 2007, 05:18 PM
welcome back kerc...moving is never fun....a new guitar sounds fair to me! :DR

ww

Spudman
August 26th, 2007, 10:17 AM
Glad to have you back.
A Puerto Rican accent with a Texas southern drawl will be interesting to hear. You'll have to record some vocals for us.:D

M29
August 26th, 2007, 02:06 PM
Welcome back Kerc!!!! Lets here that new geetar now!!!!

M29

kerc
August 26th, 2007, 04:28 PM
We are glad you are back. A good home is hard to stay a way from. You certainly put some miles between your places of residences. Please tell us what got you to San Antonio, Texas (the home of excellent Paco Picanti sauce) and good Mexican food.

Thanks guys!

Tim, a better quality of life plus a great job are the things that brought me here...We were looking to relocate since the start of the year. We like San Antonio a lot!

:)

sunvalleylaw
August 26th, 2007, 10:56 PM
Welcome back bro! Glad to have you back with us!

Bloozcat
August 27th, 2007, 06:28 AM
Good to see you back kerc. Texas is one guitar player richer now...:DR