PDA

View Full Version : 60 minutes PINK concert :-(

Jimi75
August 29th, 2007, 08:09 AM
Hey folks,

Isn't it unfair that some artists do not play longer shows any more? My wife received a ticket for a PINK concert for her birthday, so totally exited she went with her best friend. She called me around 9.15h p.m. and said that PINK entered the stage. Approx. at 10.15h p.m. she called again to tell me that the concert was over and she will be home in 30 minutes. I couldn't believe that.

PINK told the audience that she will not play any encores anymore, because she doesn't like to be celebrated by people, because this gives her a "bad" feeling!

Ohhh my goodness, we love you musicians, we like to scream "more, more, more" and we love to see 2-3 hour shows and we think you musicians do too, because you made your passion your profession!!!!

How credible is a "Dear Mr President" song then?
If the American President doesn't know about hard work, like she sings in that song, than she proved to the audience that doesn't know either about hard work ;)

There were some tough working folks who worked hard to pay the expensive ticket and they definitely expected more than 60 minutes.

I am so happy that I already got my Bruce Springsteen tickets in the pocket. 3-4 hours guaranteed!

Spudman
August 29th, 2007, 06:00 PM
Pink is a slacker. Spread the word.