PDA

View Full Version : Am-Cmaj BT

oldguy
September 2nd, 2007, 09:07 AM
I made this w/ that jamstudio thingy this morning. Kinda slow/laid back feeling.
About 4 min. long.

http://www.box.net/shared/n68tysm0an

helliott
September 2nd, 2007, 03:06 PM
Very nice, moody track. I've got some time off this week and would like to take a stab at a complimentary melody. Thanks for composing this lovely piece.

oldguy
September 2nd, 2007, 03:10 PM
Thanks, be glad to hear your take on it. I was kinda in a mood this morning... I'm going to try and work up a video w/ it, while I've got some time this weekend. Glad you enjoyed it.:)

Katastrophe
September 2nd, 2007, 06:51 PM
Beautiful backing track, man. I just wish I had some way to record a lead to it.

oldguy
September 2nd, 2007, 08:43 PM
Do you have Audacity? You could save it there and use your Digitech into the mic input to record over it.

helliott
September 2nd, 2007, 09:15 PM
I said it'd be a while, but this is so good, I had to tackle it tonight. My old Fender classical gives a nice tone, but I hope my playing can do justice to this really cool piece. Please, sir, give us more, lots more ... at some point my playing may do justice to the arrangements. It ends abruptly, I don't know why, Something weird in the file translation? Advice welcome

http://www.box.net/shared/51lkmoratj

sunvalleylaw
September 2nd, 2007, 10:45 PM
Helliot, really enjoyed your take on this too. Nice to hear another's approach and see how they are similar and different. Your take really has a nice latin flavor to it. :)

oldguy
September 3rd, 2007, 05:45 AM
helliott,
I liked your take a LOT, man! I'm letting replay over and over to let it soak in.:D
That classical added a whole new aspect, kudos, Well Done!:DR

Don't know why that BT cuts off like that. Did it do it when you downloaded it from Box.net? It plays all the way through for me.

helliott
September 3rd, 2007, 08:19 AM
Thanks. Really, who has more fun than guitar players? The cut off BT problem is at my end, it was fine on downloading. I think it has something to do with what happens after I convert to WAV. Working on that. Thanks again for the great track.

Katastrophe
September 3rd, 2007, 08:57 AM
Do you have Audacity? You could save it there and use your Digitech into the mic input to record over it.

Yep, I have Audacity, but alas, my Digitech has fried itself somehow.

SuperSwede
September 3rd, 2007, 09:51 AM
Oldguy, wonderful backing track!

Helliot, I really like your take on this!

Justaguyin_nc
September 5th, 2007, 02:40 PM
Oldguy, thanks for a wonderful backing track.. really nice and laidback feeling.

Helliot.. thank you for a great listen! Really enjoyed the Nylon... very nice!