PDA

View Full Version : new shelftalker track

f1point7
September 4th, 2007, 12:27 AM
have a listen & enjoy!
http://public.box.net/robin13963

helliott
September 4th, 2007, 09:50 AM
Cool track. I like the chord progressions and resolutions. Good vocal range, too. Studio recording?

f1point7
September 4th, 2007, 10:14 PM
Cool track. I like the chord progressions and resolutions. Good vocal range, too. Studio recording?

Hi helliot. yes it's a studio recording. what do mean by resolutions?

sunvalleylaw
September 4th, 2007, 10:23 PM
I like it! Thanks for sharing it.

helliott
September 4th, 2007, 11:27 PM
It's an old term. It meant the way one chord or chord passage resolves into another. The Beatles were the kinds of inventive and surprising passage changes. I heard some surprise in yours, too, hence my comment.

SuperSwede
September 5th, 2007, 01:13 AM
Nice song and good quality recording. I really like the guitar solo too.

stingx
September 7th, 2007, 05:56 AM
Whoa! I like your vocals big time! Beautiful strumming. Nicely balanced mix with excellent tone on the overdriven guitar. Dynamic without overpowering. This is really good, man. You should be proud of this. Oh yeah - love the wah!

With all the great music posted here why bother listening to the shitty modern EMO stuff or boring oldies on the radio?

Btw, I notice you are located in Singapore. I have a business trip there in October and am looking forward to going there. Never been before.

Cheers,
Pete

f1point7
September 14th, 2007, 12:54 AM
Whoa! I like your vocals big time! Beautiful strumming. Nicely balanced mix with excellent tone on the overdriven guitar. Dynamic without overpowering. This is really good, man. You should be proud of this. Oh yeah - love the wah!

With all the great music posted here why bother listening to the shitty modern EMO stuff or boring oldies on the radio?

Btw, I notice you are located in Singapore. I have a business trip there in October and am looking forward to going there. Never been before.

Cheers,
Pete

hi Pete, totally agree on (majority of) the shit on the radio.
thanks for all the kind words, guys. we just got back home having finished playing at the beijing pop festival. what an amazing experience...

Pete, pm me in advance. can take u to a great blues place for a beer or two if you have time..

cheeeeeeeeeeers, Rob

oldguy
September 14th, 2007, 08:52 PM
You guys are sounding better than ever. Thanks for sharing that with us.
The vocals and the instruments really compliment one another on this one.:D