PDA

View Full Version : Calendar

Robert
September 5th, 2007, 11:00 AM
In case you didn't notice, I added some events to the calendar. We should really use the calendar more.

It could be fun if we work together on adding interesting stuff to the calendar.

Tone2TheBone
September 5th, 2007, 11:06 AM
Yeah but they're all Canadian events what is this a Canadian board?! hahaha ;)

Maybe do world tours of our favorite players or something. But I dunno that might be too much info. Cool idea though.

Edited to add: Robert had me do a test event on the calender and it worked perfectly. This is going to come in handy I can already see. You guys can post upcoming events so that we don't miss any concerts anymore!

My daughter told me like last week that The White Stripes were coming to town. I get on the website for tickets and can't get through so I go to the Ticketmaster outlet in town and find out they're all sold out. Something like this feature would have been good if other's knew about it and decided to post tour schedules etc...or link to websites that list tour dates.

Jampy
September 5th, 2007, 01:21 PM
I have added a event and will be adding more as I see and can confirm them.

And they will be 100% CANADIAN !!

LOL

Tone2TheBone
September 5th, 2007, 02:26 PM
NEWSFLASH! I got White Stripes tickets! Yeah!!! I guess the woman that told us there were sold out was wrong.

Robert
September 5th, 2007, 02:43 PM
Congrats Tone! Record a bootleg for us while you're at it, will ya? ;)

Tone2TheBone
September 5th, 2007, 02:57 PM
Congrats Tone! Record a bootleg for us while you're at it, will ya? ;)

Sure why not! I'll post more about it on my White Stripes thread. :D

Robert
September 6th, 2007, 04:59 PM
Hey guys, why don't you post your upcoming gigs or whatever cool upcoming guitar-related stuff happening in your neck of the woods in the calendar?

I think that would be cool. We'll see how is active gigging and who knows, maybe a fretter will be able to go see another fretter play live - maybe even jam together! :D

Spudman
September 6th, 2007, 05:35 PM
Hey guys, why don't you post your upcoming gigs or whatever cool upcoming guitar-related stuff happening in your neck of the woods in the calendar?

What a great idea. I would love to see anybody on the forum playing and if I could just check the calendar before I hit the road it would make any trip a lot more enjoyable if I could pop in and say hello.