PDA

View Full Version : Hemp Hearts for health

Robert
September 6th, 2007, 03:35 PM
I try to be a somewhat healthy guy, and I thought I'd mention a natural product that I think is great. It's called Hemp Hearts and you can read about it and buy it from this hemp hearts page (http://www.nahanniriverherbs.com/252).

It's an all natural product, and I really like the taste. I buy a whole box and I use it in cooking or just on top of my cereal.

They are shelled hemp seeds, and it has plenty of proteins and essential fats.

I've been using it for a few months now, and I'm hooked on it.

(no, you can't smoke it... :D )

ted s
September 6th, 2007, 03:53 PM
So, um, if you put this stuff on food, does it give you the munchies and make you want to eat more food ? Smells of alien implants and government top secret cloak and dager stuff to me...
Pardon me whilst I draw all my blinds and put on my tin foil helmet.

Some people call me the space cowboy...

sorry, don't know where that all came from.

Robert
September 6th, 2007, 04:25 PM
Hey Ted, what are you on today? :D You Gangster of Love.

No, it curbes cravings, so you'll eat less as a result. Not much carbs in them either, so you won't fatten up.

Tone2TheBone
September 6th, 2007, 04:30 PM
I'm more of a sinsimilla kinda guy anyway. ;)

Mark
September 6th, 2007, 05:43 PM
I take and order of Hemp hearts and some of dem deep fried Thai sticks please:eek:

marnold
September 6th, 2007, 05:51 PM
No, it curbes cravings, so you'll eat less as a result. Not much carbs in them either, so you won't fatten up.
But you will eventually poop a rope.

zeusse
September 6th, 2007, 09:29 PM
I guess that would be available at the health food store and not the wobbly dude on the corner by the doughnut shop.......I'm in to try it if I find it:D

Robert
September 6th, 2007, 09:34 PM
Yeah, try it and see what you think. If you want to get more, the website I mentioned has the cheapest prices you can possibly get, but you have to buy a whole box at the time.

SuperSwede
September 7th, 2007, 06:12 AM
Hemp Eh? Now you have to record a reaggey guitar video for us :p

Rastafari!

Tone2TheBone
September 7th, 2007, 08:37 AM
Ya mon.

DaveO
September 7th, 2007, 03:30 PM
Googled it. Seems like most info is coming out of Canada, is it available in the US? I have a smart *** comment about our government, but, it's against the rules. So - :*****in:
Dave

Robert
September 7th, 2007, 03:53 PM
Not sure if you can get it in US, but that website www.nahanniriverherbs.com will ship anywhere to great prices.

I have plenty of such smart axe comments too, let's go for a beer and share comments!:beer:

DaveO
September 28th, 2007, 08:56 PM
Strange how you can get it mail ordered to the US but I can't seem to find it in the stores.
Dave

Robert
September 28th, 2007, 09:14 PM
Yeah, it's not that common in stores yet. Maybe this stuff will be in regular stores one day, but for now, get it at www.nahanniriverherbs.com - they have the best prices from what I've seen.

DaveO
September 29th, 2007, 08:08 AM
I was hoping to find a smaller amount to try out the product.
Dave

Robert
September 29th, 2007, 08:11 AM
Ah, trust me, you'll love it, get a whole box! :D

Some health stores have small amounts of it to insane prices. Have you checked all the specialized health stores?

DaveO
November 10th, 2007, 04:30 PM
I got this, http://www.globalhempstore.com/hemp-food/nutiva-shelled-hempseed.html
I've only taken it for 2 days. Let's see how it goes.
Dave

ted s
November 10th, 2007, 05:12 PM
Robert, is this you ?
http://www.nahanniriverherbs.com/342

Robert
November 11th, 2007, 10:40 PM
Ted, yessir, that's me. You've got sharp eyes.

So do I do a good job at modeling? New career for me maybe?