PDA

View Full Version : Dumb & Dumber

Lev
September 7th, 2007, 04:13 AM
Please tell me how these shows get on TV???

kQa7brnDapA

Plank_Spanker
September 7th, 2007, 04:50 AM
Because we are a society that values looks and image far above any intelligience or actual substance. TV these days is just pure drivel..............:(

Robert
September 7th, 2007, 06:10 AM
Wow, that is one awesome answer! :D:D

Tim
September 7th, 2007, 06:18 AM
I would say that the majority of people who own televisions spend most of their time sitting in front of it. With the invention of the remote control, cable TV and satellite TV there is no reason for a person to move from their chair. People are lazy and will watch anything for entertainment. There is a lot of garbage on the airwaves right now. Our youth are being raised in a time of no respectable heroes, dishonest leaders, no compassion for others and movies which represent violence and a false impression of what is needed for a successful life. I can honestly say I understand why some nations or cultures dislike the western society due to the fact of the immorality being broadcast by the entertainment industry. On the other hand, us Fretters are versatile by spending more of our personal time studying the fine art of music.

zeusse
September 7th, 2007, 07:31 AM
Yes Tim your absolutely correct on your statement this is the constant issue around this house. My wife and daughter watch the dribble I only watch the TV for three shows....Hockey Night in Canada, The Weather Channel, Sportsnet....once in awhile I'll watch a movie but those dreaded reality shows no way! Its no wonder we have all the rudeness and misbehaviour in society, morals are out the window in most cases.......ok I admit I watch Family Guy...hehe:D

Spudman
September 7th, 2007, 07:42 AM
See, this is where duct tape comes in really handy. The rest of the instrument appears VERY fine, but with this one little modification hours of fun can be had.:cool:

Tone2TheBone
September 7th, 2007, 08:38 AM
Yeah but she's hot. :R

Bloozcat
September 7th, 2007, 10:04 AM
Uhhhh.....What?!?!

oldguy
September 7th, 2007, 10:17 AM
Well, if she made Ms. S. Carolina, she may make president.

"Makes sense to me, dud'n it?"
"Id'nt that just common sense-able?"
"Fool me once, shame on me, fool me,fool me twi...ya can't fool me again.."

Tim
September 7th, 2007, 12:09 PM
You mean Hillery has competition????? Hallelujah!!! I would vote for Miss S. Carolina.

After all she thinks like George.