PDA

View Full Version : Before After Pix

Jimi75
September 7th, 2007, 06:37 AM
Sorry, I opended a new thread.....for this topic.......

I am so sad that I had to cut my hair....

Okay, I have attached a picture with long hair. It's a little older, but that was the look and lenght up to the day before yesterday.

Under this link you cann see what I look like now:

http://kl.images.liebt.de/public/296/316_296_78.jpg

I am so sad, fells like I have cut out a piece of my soul.
Let me hear what you think.....

Robert
September 7th, 2007, 06:49 AM
You look like a Rockstar in both pictures! :R

zeusse
September 7th, 2007, 07:41 AM
You'll get over it, I never thought recovery was possible when cut my long quaff of back length hair, but there are some positives..

1. people wont walk up behing you and say "excuse me Miss"
2. Shampoo savings
3. No more excessive hair grooming time
4. You won't be considered a reject from the 80's in public anymore
5. Mom will be happy

It ain't all that fashionable anymore to have long hair after awhile you'll even forget you had long hair:)

Spudman
September 7th, 2007, 08:00 AM
but there are some positives..

1. people wont walk up behind you and say "excuse me Miss"

When I was touring I used to get asked to dance from behind while on breaks. This would liven up the conversation around the table every time.

It kind of reminds me of John Pattrucci. I think it looks great Jimi and I'll bet your playing prowess hasn't suffered one bit.

ted s
September 7th, 2007, 08:29 AM
Spud, what does that say about your a$$ ? Or maybe, just maybe, the guys asking you to dance were wrecked ? Or maybe you just have a really nice butt.

Spudman
September 7th, 2007, 08:40 AM
Spud, what does that say about your a$$ ? Or maybe, just maybe, the guys asking you to dance were wrecked ? Or maybe you just have a really nice butt.

Dude, modestly speaking I have a killer a$$. Over 20 years as a competitive level cyclist has honed that sucker so that I can crack walnuts with it. However, at the time of getting hit on I was sitting down so chalk that up to just great hair. It was the 80's so I had an awesome perm going on.:Dude:

We also played where the oil boom was happening in the 80's so everyone was wrecked.

I still think Jimi's doo looks great...with or without lycra.

Tone2TheBone
September 7th, 2007, 08:40 AM
You'll get over it, I never thought recovery was possible when cut my long quaff of back length hair, but there are some positives..

1. people wont walk up behing you and say "excuse me Miss"
2. Shampoo savings
3. No more excessive hair grooming time
4. You won't be considered a reject from the 80's in public anymore
5. Mom will be happy

It ain't all that fashionable anymore to have long hair after awhile you'll even forget you had long hair:)

Ain't that the truth. I hated to be called "ma'am" everytime I went to the stores.

sunvalleylaw
September 7th, 2007, 09:25 AM
Jimi: I agree with Robert. You have rock and roll factor with both looks. Let yourself get used to the short hair for awhile. You'll find you don't need it. Then, you can ultimately grow it back if you want, once your employers find how necessary you are and that they will have to put up with your quirks. ;-)

Bloozcat
September 7th, 2007, 10:01 AM
Jimi, it's about you. You define who you are, not your hair. I seriously doubt that anyone who heard you play before would now say, "I like his play better when he had long hair..." :D

Jimi75
September 7th, 2007, 12:38 PM
I feel so much better now!
It's about personality and not hair!

Tim
September 7th, 2007, 12:50 PM
I like the shorter hair style better. It gives you a mature and high confidence look about yourself. Watch out for the chicks, they may be taking a second look. You don't sail a ship called the Black Pbearl do you?

Jampy
September 7th, 2007, 12:56 PM
Hair is over rated, heck mine went grey at 16 and I have hair to my waist, I was call Cruella Deville for years because I had one side almost completry grey, look up 101 dalmations to see what I mean.

I think you make the hair the hair don't make you !!

:Dude:

duhvoodooman
September 7th, 2007, 02:46 PM
Oh, you mean you had shorter hair in that second pic? :thwap: I guess I was busy looking at that sweet LP! :AOK:

Seriously, I think you look better with it short, but then again I'm kind of an old fuddy-duddy....

Doesn't really matter, so long as you continue to ROCK ON!!! :R

pie_man_25
September 9th, 2007, 01:22 PM
well, let me be the first to say, that roger daltrey had really nice hair in the seventies and now that he's basically a rock and roll artifact he has really short hair, and his pipes still ring like the good old days.