PDA

View Full Version : New Member

teejayh
September 7th, 2007, 08:26 AM
Hi guys, I just found your website yesterday and joined right away. I usually try to read guitar websites every few days. I try check out TGP, Harmony-Central, LPF, TFF. and a few other ones too. I am a married baby boomer who played guitar back in the 70's using a '73 Gibson LP Custom. However due to financial difficulties during that time I had to sell all my equipment. I have been married now for 21 years and have two teen sons. One son plays guitar and has a Strat and Epi LP. He is left handed so his choice of guitars is limited. I play mostly blues & rock. He plays more thrash metal. In the last few years I have been able to buy a few nice guitars and amps. My wife like the idea of me playing (she knew I played before but never heard me play). My son & I even play together sometimes. I have bought & sold some guitars & amps on ebay and thru some online forums. Now I have decided to sell some of my equipment to finance a new business venture so look for my guitars/amps/etc on TheFretNet. I hope to be able to contribute to the forums here and learn some new things too. Thanks for having a great forum. TJ

Spudman
September 7th, 2007, 08:35 AM
Welcome aboard teejayh. Thanks for the introduction.
How did you find us?

Robert
September 7th, 2007, 08:52 AM
Welcome teejayh! Good to have ya here.

oldguy
September 7th, 2007, 06:10 PM
Welcome teejayh, glad you joined.
:D

warren0728
September 7th, 2007, 06:59 PM
welcome teejayh....this is a great forum....i think you will like it here....

ww

note: this welcome copyrighted 2007...no unauthorized use of this welcome will be tolerated

sunvalleylaw
September 7th, 2007, 08:23 PM
Welcome TeeJayh! Have fun! That honeyburst LP sure is pretty. Out of my range for now though.

zeusse
September 7th, 2007, 10:24 PM
Welcome aboard TJ great bunch here:AOK:

duhvoodooman
September 8th, 2007, 07:33 AM
Welcome to TheFret, teejayh! Several of us here with teenagers & guitars! :AOK:

teejayh
September 8th, 2007, 11:31 AM
I found out about TheFretNet from a guy over on the Hamer Guitar forums. they are a great bunch of guys over there too!

Tim
September 8th, 2007, 04:09 PM
Great to have you aboard the Fret Net Teejayh.

SuperSwede
September 9th, 2007, 12:31 AM
Hey TJ and all others that I forgot to greet. Welcome to the fretnet.

Behave and prosper.

Bloozcat
September 10th, 2007, 06:08 AM
Welcome, teejayh!

Good to see another "old school" blues rocker coming back to the fold...:AOK:

Brian Krashpad
September 21st, 2007, 10:52 AM
Welcome TJ! Maybe I'll see you over at Harmony-Central sometime too.

This place has better manners. :AOK: