PDA

View Full Version : What did you do for Valentine's Day?

Myles
February 15th, 2006, 04:51 PM
This one is pretty self-explanatory, what did you do for Valentine's Day?

MagicBaller21
February 15th, 2006, 06:20 PM
i ate a crapload of dark chocolate...

Tim
February 16th, 2006, 07:13 AM
Whoa there Magic,

You have not learned the finer things of life. I see chocolate as the ultimate female mood controller. You see, we men must learn to analysis the situations that surround us each day. Then we need to figure out how to control these situations. We have been programmed to think we have no control. The normal male does not comprehend how to use science and nature to his benefit.

Case in point: There has been times in the pass where I to go out a purchase a large bad of M & Ms for my wife. After consuming about half the bag she goes from a high emotional cat of a hot roof to a mellow kitten. You see woman like to brag how they must have their chocolate. We men need to understand this need and use it to our advantage. I do not know about the other woman out there, but a 1 pound bag of M & Ms will change my wife’s mood in about 10 minutes which equates to half a bag or ½ pound of chocolate.

So I spent Valentine’s Day buying roses and chocolate. I also learned to obtain peace; one must help keep the peace.

warren0728
February 16th, 2006, 07:41 AM
I also learned to obtain peace; one must help keep the peace.
hey me too...i obtained a nice piece....a 357 magnum with a 6" bull nose barrel...packmeyer grips...should help me keep the peace :D

or am i missing the point?

ww

Tim
February 16th, 2006, 08:03 AM
Hey whaever makes you happy. I was think of another kind of piece. But anyway, make sure you leave your piece at home before you travel. We do not want to see your face on the evening news!

SuperSwede
February 16th, 2006, 08:15 AM
My wife actually bought her own heart shaped choco box, but I dont know if that was a good or a bad thing ;)
I got some nice dark chocolate as well, so I guess I dont need a Warren style peacemaker yet :D

Tone2TheBone
February 16th, 2006, 10:11 AM
Mmmmmmmm.....dark chochy.

Tim - you're an intelligent man. Well done. Also figured that out myself over the years with the chocolate and the wife. Works wonders!

Robert
February 16th, 2006, 01:16 PM
I spent the day with my dad, and watching the Olympic Games with him.

Tim
February 16th, 2006, 01:38 PM
Hi Robert,

It is good to hear from you. I am happy you are getting to spend some quality time with your dad.

SuperSwede
February 16th, 2006, 01:57 PM
Hey Robert!

Its nice to see you again! How is your father doing?

Nelskie
February 16th, 2006, 02:50 PM
My wife made us a wonderful lasagne supper, and to the meal I contributed a excellent bottle of Black Opal Cabernet Sauvingon, vin 2002. Put some Miles Davis "Kind Of Blue" down low on the CD player, and enjoyed a great meal and some good conversation. It was very nice.

warren0728
February 16th, 2006, 07:10 PM
Hi Robert....sounds like a great way to spend the day....glad you made it safely...

ww