PDA

View Full Version : Paranormal Trip

Jimi75
September 13th, 2007, 08:42 AM
Okay, also adult men can be crazy like kids.
This Saturday, after the Gary Moore concert, we will make a trip to a haunted place. Legend says that it was a children's home for psychotic children and in the backyard there is a cemetary with their graves. Two girls were supposed to be killed by the master of the institution and cemented in one of the walls. The location is only 5 minutes away from where I live and I only heard about it now! Some people went there and they said they would never ever go there again, because the souls of the dead kids are still there!

Now it comes:
We will stay there the whole night! If my friends don't run away and pee down their pants, I might take some pictures.

Here's a link to the location:
http://www.schlosswolfskuhlen.de/

It is in German, but you can check the GALERIE to get an impression.

I look forward to meet Jimi's ghost and to amuse you guys with a brilliant report of this naiv trip into paranormalitly so far away fomr everything that has to do with music!
:D

warren0728
September 13th, 2007, 09:03 AM
enjoy jimi....i have had a couple of experiences with ghosts and haunted houses....just thinking about them as i type makes my hair stand on end....

ww

Spudman
September 13th, 2007, 01:07 PM
I too have had some very intimate experiences with things unseen. If you just keep your mind open and try to stay empty of your own thoughts you could have an amazing experience.

jasongins
September 13th, 2007, 01:41 PM
Bring a video camera and record your decent into insanity, like "The Blair Witch Project."

Robert
September 13th, 2007, 01:58 PM
Could be good inspiration for a new song maybe?!!

Just don't go insane from fear!

marnold
September 13th, 2007, 03:22 PM
Could be good inspiration for a new song maybe?!!
You mean like this one?
28GaKoCuobU

Tone2TheBone
September 13th, 2007, 03:44 PM
Someone once said that it's not the dead you should fear...it's the living.

Algonquin
September 14th, 2007, 06:29 PM
Oh man... I just love ghost stories.

This sounds like an awesome adventure!

I saw a clip before that was filmed somewhere in Europe that had captured a ghost image on video. Who knows, maybe it was in the area of the residence you'll be staying the night in.

I found the link on YouTube, have a look... it's pretty convincing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHF-ADfLn0E

Enjoy

Tone2TheBone
September 17th, 2007, 01:55 PM
Oh man... I just love ghost stories.

This sounds like an awesome adventure!

I saw a clip before that was filmed somewhere in Europe that had captured a ghost image on video. Who knows, maybe it was in the area of the residence you'll be staying the night in.

I found the link on YouTube, have a look... it's pretty convincing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHF-ADfLn0E

Enjoy

*attention spoiler here*

Oh man...I almost had a heart attack the first time I saw that video. The computer speakers were on fairly loud too. LMAO

ted s
September 17th, 2007, 02:37 PM
uh oh, Jimi's not back yet..

Tim
September 17th, 2007, 02:51 PM
I have had a few ghost experiences in my time. They will defiantly stand the hairs on your back straight up.

marnold
September 17th, 2007, 04:32 PM
OMG, they killed Jimi!
You ******** . . . erm, person of dubious parentage!

Spudman
September 17th, 2007, 09:55 PM
OMG, they killed Jimi!
You ******** . . . erm, person of dubious parentage!

It's getting a little South Parkish around here.:crazyguy:

pie_man_25
September 19th, 2007, 04:05 PM
wow, that sounds kind of eerie, but then again I think that having weird dreams is eerie, I've had many weird dreams, and some encounters with the occult, its bloody weird, but not scary.