PDA

View Full Version : What's going on at Area '51?

Robert
September 17th, 2007, 02:08 PM
What are they so secretive about? Is it an exclusive Men's Club? Strip club?

Or are they doing this kind of stuff?
http://www.armchairempire.com/images/Reviews/pc/area-51/area-51-1.jpg

The signs look serious enough:
http://www.atomboy.com/photo/data/media/35/SSPX0167.JPG

Tone2TheBone
September 17th, 2007, 02:10 PM
Robert you're about a couple decades too late on this question. hahahaha Where have you been!

The US Govt. is very strict on certain military installations such as Area 51 and will shoot anyone on sight if they get caught sneaking around. There's too many weird things that go on in places like this. I think I've read somewhere that the Govt. has even denied the existence of "Area 51".

Tim
September 17th, 2007, 02:44 PM
Right on Tone! Where have you been Robert. Area 51 has been empty for a few years now. They moved all that secret stuff up to the old missile silos in throughout the mid west. They are way down under ground where nobody can see them. Area 51 is just a decoy for for those who are not in the know!

Robert
September 17th, 2007, 02:52 PM
Well tell me more then! :deadhorse:

What are they doing then where ever they are now?

Fancy cocktail recipes?

Relic'ing guitars?

ted s
September 17th, 2007, 02:56 PM
It's a little known fact that they are actually trying to crack all the Canadian beer recipes.

Tone2TheBone
September 17th, 2007, 02:57 PM
It was widely speculated that they were storing alien spacecraft there. That's the gist of it I'm sure there were a lot of other things going on that people guessed at.

Tim
September 17th, 2007, 03:22 PM
What are they doing then where ever they are now?

Fancy cocktail recipes?

Relic'ing guitars?

Oh my!!! The things going on there are too secret to reveal to the world. That is why they are hidden underground.:thwap:

For one, they a genetically enhancing the human thought process element into auto-suggested flight capabilities for future space travel. The theory was derived from torturing aliens who were captured during the Roswell incident back in the 40s. If you search enough website you will learn that the bodies (both dead and alive) where taken to Carswell AFB in Dallas Texas. From there they were flown to Wright – Patterson AFB, Ohio. I heard many rumors while stationed there from 1987-1992. I was told that I walked the same hallways while assigned to "Special Projects" during my civilian employment with the US Air Force.

Too many people (both American and Foreigners) where spying on the Government out at Area 51. On many occasion strange light s where seen moving around the dark New Mexico mountainous skyline. So the Government moved the classified development and test programs to other more secluded military establishments. Since the old missile silos where no longer being used, they became the best place for hiding the continued projects. They are far down in the ground and out of peering eyes and satellites. If you perform a significant key word search though “Google” will reveal some very secretive information which has been identified by avid UFO chasers.

Believe what you want. I believe that UFOs are real along with many other strange things that are unexplainable.

Tone2TheBone
September 17th, 2007, 03:27 PM
Just to clarify Area 51 was somewhere in Nevada. Roswell is a town Southeast of where I live in New Mekiko. I think we pissed off the aliens when we blew up the first atomic bomb in 1945 so they came down to see what was going on here in NM.

Robert
September 17th, 2007, 03:28 PM
Can you see anything interesting through Google Earth? That restricted area is pretty big, isn't it? I thought that's what Area '51 was - that whole restricted area with the scary signs.

Algonquin
September 17th, 2007, 04:19 PM
Well what do you know...

I typed 'Area 51' in Google Maps and it actually came up!

http://maps.google.ca/maps?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=HPIC,HPIC:2006-06,HPIC:en&q=area%2051&oe=UTF-8&um=1&sa=N&tab=wl

Just clip the 'Satellite' button to view. No signs of any probing though Robert... :D

jasongins
September 17th, 2007, 04:31 PM
Robet,

The history channel did a show on this. Click here (http://www.history.com/minisite.do?content_type=Minisite_Generic&content_type_id=54839&display_order=3&sub_display_order=1&mini_id=54840) for an interesting synopsis from their site. There are people that camp out around the perimeter of the place just hoping to get a glimpse of something.

chordshredder
September 17th, 2007, 04:44 PM
I'm sure those signs are out of date. No spanish for our ill eagle aliens from the south, gee the grass doesn't look as good as at home. No French for our lost neighbors from the north. And no arabic for our enemys. Aren't those same signs at all military bases no matter which military? What do they call bases in Canada that engage in technological development that could be so far out in front that its knowledge should be classified as a national secret. Your government isn't spending money on something they dont want you to know about yet? Really? Gee they keep a better secret than we do.

Tim
September 17th, 2007, 05:31 PM
Seems to be a lot of UFOologists on the Fret Net. Project Serpo is just one of many secret projects related to UFOs. The list goes on:

Project Serpo - is a term in ufology circles referring to an alleged exchange program between ultra top secret levels in the government of the United States and an alien home world nicknamed Serpo.

Project Blue Book - actually resides in the library at Wright Patterson AFB, Ohio.

Project Silverbug - a US military project that was testing and flying UFO design aircraft in the 1940's and 1950's.

Project CONDIGN (UK) - The UK Ministry of Defense has published the results of a once-highly-classified official investigation into the existence of Unidentified Flying Objects.
Project Rainbow - 1943 (The Philadelphia Experiment) Project Rainbow was the original code name of the time & space experiments conducted aboard the USS Eldridge.

Operation Paperclip - 1945. The U.S. State Department, Army intelligence, and the CIA recruit Nazi scientists and offer them immunity and secret identities in exchange for work on top secret government projects in the United States.

Program F - 1945 was implemented by the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission (AEC). This is the most extensive U.S. study of the health effects of fluoride, which was the key chemical component in atomic bomb production. One of the most toxic chemicals known to man, fluoride, it is found, causes marked adverse effects to the central nervous system but much of the information is squelched in the name of national security because of fear that lawsuits would undermine full-scale production of atomic bombs.
Project Blue Team – This was the first project responsible for recovery of a crashed alien craft or aliens. It was a US Air Force Command Project.

Project Sign - 1948 - 1948 Project Sign (known as project saucer to the press ) was an official investigation into UFO’s by the Air Force Intelligence establishment and the CIA. It was a top secret project in the beginning. It used rocket experts, aeronautical engineers and astrophysicists to work on the cases. It was responsible for determining whether the alien presence was a threat to the US National Security. It's conclusions that UFO’s were real & interplanetary craft. In an official report they admitted that outside our solar system their could be intelligent life. The Pentagon rebuked their claims saying that it was science fiction fantasy.

Project Grudge - 1948 EARLY- DEC 1948 – Project Sign was renamed Project Grudge -a secret investigation by the ATIC (Air Technical Intelligence Center). Established to determine the reality of the UFO phenomenon. Directed by Air Force Chief of Staff Hoyt Vanderberg. It explained away all sightings as normal anomalies. This project relied only on scientists and experts that were contracted by the Air Force & Officers in the sighting area to provide a report. This project was funded by the CIA and from black budget funds.

Project Twinkle - based in N. Mexico - used cameras & optical equipment waiting for sightings. It lasted one year.

Project Stork - In 1952, Capt. Edward J. Ruppelt, ordered a study of all the cases in the files for 1947-1952, under a contract with the Battelle Memorial Institute. The Air Force issued the final report as "Project Blue Book Special Report No. 14." It was released in 1955, accompanied by an Air Force news release.

Project MKULTRA - 1953 - This was an eleven year research program designed to produce and test drugs and biological agents that would be used for mind control and behavior modification. Six of the sub-projects involved testing the agents on unwitting human beings.

Project Sigma 1954 - Was formed to establish communication with aliens.

And the list continues. Some of us believe in UFOs. This is not your Grandmother favorite TV program. This is real stuff. Believe it or not.

Mark
September 17th, 2007, 10:55 PM
What I have found to be funny growing up we would hear and see grainy pix/footage of UFO's. Now every body has a camera of some sort there are no new UFO pix???? I love this tune by Don Henley

They're Not Here, They're Not Coming

From the Arizona desert
To the Salisbury Plain
Lights on the horizon
Patterns on the grain
Anxious eyes turned upward
Clutching souvenirs
Carrying our highest hopes and our darkest fears

They swear there was an accident back in '47
Little man with a great big head
Splattered down from heaven
Government conspiracy; cover-ups and lies
Hidden in the desert under endless skies

Well, it's a cold, cold, cold, cold, cold, cold, cold, cold
Post, postmodern world
No time for heroes, no place for good guys
No room for Rocky The Flying Squirrel

They're not here, they're not coming
Not in a million years
Turn your weary eyes back homeward
Stop your trembling, dry your tears
You may see the heavens flashing
You may hear the cosmos humming
But I promise you, my brother

Would they pile into the saucer
Find Orlando's rat and hug it?
Go screaming through the universe
Just to get McNuggets?
Well, I don't think so, I don't think so
It's much too dangerous, it's much too strange
Here in a world that won't give Oprah no home on the range

Post, postmodern world
No authenticity, no sign of soul
The radio won't play George and Merle

Not in a million years
'Til we put away our hatred
'Til we lay aside our fears
But I promise you, my sister

To this garden we were given
And always took for granted
It's like my daddy told me, ¡°You just bloom where you're planted.¡±
Now you long to be delivered
From this world of pain and strife
That's a sorry substitution for a spiritual life

(Solo)
Post, postmodern world
No place for sentiment, no room for romance
Bring back the Duke of Earl

Not in a million years
Turn your hopes back homeward
Hold your children, dry their tears

Not in a million years
'Til we put away our hatred
And lay aside our fears

Bloozcat
September 18th, 2007, 06:22 AM
Ever wonder where micro processors came from? Nano technology? Stealth technology? Velcro...? (no, wait, we got that one from the Vulcans ;) )

Time to put my tin foil hat back on and wait for the next transmission from Serpo...:)

Something went on at Area 51, that would be hard to dispute. Whenever the Gov't does a full court press with the disinformation campaign, you know something's up. You know, weather balloons...that can zip across the sky at mach 10...? :rolleyes:

Tone2TheBone
September 18th, 2007, 08:38 AM
"The truth is out there."

Da da da da (dadada) (dadada)

dun dun dun dun

warren0728
September 18th, 2007, 08:44 AM
maybe that's where they filmed the moon landing :whatever:

ww

Robert
September 18th, 2007, 04:05 PM
So what is going on at Roswell then?

I think there are some mad scientists there making some screaming guitar pedals with extra-terrestrial designs. They'll probably hit eBay anytime now. :whatever:

Justaguyin_nc
September 18th, 2007, 04:24 PM
I think it's just a place for aliens having a good time during their travels.. and we supply the beer...

nothing more ...

http://ftp.brandywine.net/users/wglass/ufo.jpg

Spudman
September 18th, 2007, 06:22 PM
So do we give them FISUI (flying interstellar spacecraft under the influence) citations if we find them crashed in the desert or hovering above a power station or do we just remove the abductee's from the craft and give them a warning and let them go?

Do you think they have a Corona endorsement?:beer:

Justaguyin_nc
September 18th, 2007, 07:37 PM
Now that's just silly spuds!!!
:nono:
Everyone knows you can't give a breathalyzer or blood test to an alien.. what was ya thinking...
:puke:
and if you ask them to walk a straight line they just stare back at you with those eyes!!

Besides..they have Diplomatic immunity like the rest of the aliens..

Something of actual interest:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diplomatic_immunity