PDA

View Full Version : Home Recording Forum?

Robert
October 3rd, 2005, 10:13 AM
Do we need a Home Recording Forum? It might be useful. I am getting into more of this stuff now.

Tone2TheBone
October 3rd, 2005, 01:34 PM
Yeah sounds like a good idea.

Myles
October 3rd, 2005, 05:53 PM
I'm going to have play Devil's Advocate on this one. I don't think it is necessary. It is best to just post such discussion in the Open Mic forum until their is significant interest to warrant a new section.

tremoloman
October 5th, 2005, 01:33 PM
Anyone familiar with the Boss BR-1600 CD? I bought one with my tax return back in January but I've been too busy and intimidated by it to learn how to use it as of yet. My band is itching to record our original songs, so I have to get on the ball very soon!

Robert
October 5th, 2005, 02:58 PM
I just bought a Tascam US-122, haven't had time to use it yet, but it looks promising! Now I just need a better mic and some talent.

That BOSS looks like a great tool. You gotta learn how to use it man!

Tone2TheBone
October 6th, 2005, 03:25 PM
I'm still using Cakewalk Guitar Tracks pro. Did a couple of demos with it but when my computer crashed about 2 years ago I lost everything. Haven't had time to redo anything else lately though.

Tone2TheBone
October 12th, 2005, 10:38 AM
Newsflash Robert...I'm working on a demo for you. Getting the drum parts down now and should be ready to Stratotize it for ya later on this week. Get ready for a "Flood"...

Robert
October 12th, 2005, 10:50 AM
We're all ready for your clips, TremoloDude!