PDA

View Full Version : One kilopost

marnold
September 26th, 2007, 08:44 AM
Well, for my 1000th post on this here forum, I wanted to do something a little special. Some thanks are in order. Thanks first and foremost go out to Robert for getting this forum going and guiding it. I've moderated Internet forums before so I realize the work that goes into it. I also want to basically say thank you to everyone else for making this a forum that is worth visiting several times a day.

In conclusion I'd like to apologize for the majority of my 1000 posts. According to the site, that comes out to 1.4 posts per day since I joined. Not bad for someone who has so little valuable to say. I hope to make the next 1K posts more sensible. I wouldn't hold my breath on that if I were you.

The pancakes are on me! (figuratively) :pancake

Robert
September 26th, 2007, 08:48 AM
Thanks Marnold! You have added many many a great post to the Fret - I appreciate all of them!

It's great to see an American who knows the metric system! :D

sunvalleylaw
September 26th, 2007, 09:50 AM
Congrats on the milestone, or should I say kilostone. An imperial pint is in order!:beer:

Spudman
September 26th, 2007, 05:15 PM
Congrats on the milestone, or should I say kilostone. An imperial pint is in order!:beer:

As long as it isn't a kidneystone. Several pints would be much better to share among friends. Glad to have you around Marnold.

pes_laul
September 26th, 2007, 07:22 PM
Glad to have you around dude:)

-Kris

Algonquin
September 26th, 2007, 07:26 PM
Good job Marnold.

'Go Wings' - but you have to be missing Shanahan I bet.

marnold
September 26th, 2007, 08:02 PM
Good job Marnold.

'Go Wings' - but you have to be missing Shanahan I bet.
Yessir. My wife has a Shanny Wings jersey. I think he picked the right time to leave though. He saw the Wings were in transition. If it weren't for him, I'm convinced that we wouldn't have won in 97 and 98. My family hates me during the playoffs though. Those west coast games end awfully late, even here in the Central time zone. I only woke up my wife once with screaming last year. I wish I was kidding.

Thanks for the kind words, everyone.

Adrian30
September 26th, 2007, 08:24 PM
Congrats on your first kilopost! I wish you many more (kiloposts that is)!

Jimi75
September 27th, 2007, 01:21 AM
Congrats on your 1k posts Marnold!

I always enjoy your posts and comments!

Jimi

:AOK: