PDA

View Full Version : Canadian GAS attack!

tjcurtin1
September 29th, 2007, 07:05 PM
Watch out for waves of crazed guitar-buying Canadians swarming over the border! I just heard a story about the fact that the Loony (Canadian dollar) is, for the first time in ages, equal to the Geo. Washington! This is certain to inspire massive GAS attacks from our friends up north, leaving nothing for us poor Yanks to mindlessly consume... Oh, woe is us!:D

Katastrophe
September 30th, 2007, 02:58 PM
Watch out for waves of crazed guitar-buying Canadians swarming over the border! ... This is certain to inspire massive GAS attacks from our friends up north, leaving nothing for us poor Yanks to mindlessly consume... Oh, woe is us!:D

Geez, now we know why Robert does all that long distance running. We're in serious trouble.:eek: Everybody learn how to say "aboot" and "eh" alot. I'm gonna have to figure out how to combine all that with "y'all".:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :D

Robert
September 30th, 2007, 09:09 PM
Hehe, right on!

Actually, I went to a music store in Edmonton today, and low and behold - the prices have been cut quite a bit due to the strong CDN dollar. That Deluxe Players Strat I have - it now is $75.00 cheaper... and the Eric Johnson Strat was down probably $200 from the previous price. It's good to be in Canada right now...

Algonquin
September 30th, 2007, 09:30 PM
Hehe, right on!

Actually, I went to a music store in Edmonton today, and low and behold - the prices have been cut quite a bit due to the strong CDN dollar. That Deluxe Players Strat I have - it now is $75.00 cheaper... and the Eric Johnson Strat was down probably $200 from the previous price. It's good to be in Canada right now...

I'll second that...

It's good to be in Canada anytime!

:Dude:

t_ross33
September 30th, 2007, 09:47 PM
I'll second that...

It's good to be in Canada anytime!

:Dude:

:AOK: +1

:beer:

ted s
October 1st, 2007, 05:10 AM
:Dude: :D

snoglobe
October 1st, 2007, 09:22 AM
:AOK: +1

:beer:

+2

But, I'll still be checking out the guitars in Houston when I visit for a Texan's game in November. Maybe, I'll be able to scoop up a Melody Maker for giggles.

pie_man_25
October 1st, 2007, 02:15 PM
wow, this is the second best news this week, and this has started off to be a killer week! Believe me the first best is awesome, I'll start a thread on it later