PDA

View Full Version : Guitar fetish pre-wired pick guard

ted s
October 2nd, 2007, 03:48 PM
Anybody have any experience with these ? The price suits my J Turser strat and the specs. read well.

http://store.guitarfetish.com/blsssprpias.html

?

thanks

Ted

DaveO
October 2nd, 2007, 07:54 PM
I have one in a strat I parted together. No complaints, everything works fine and the sound is pretty good. I might get one of the hand wired ones.
Dave

duhvoodooman
October 2nd, 2007, 07:59 PM
My experience with their stuff has been excellent, and how can you go wrong at a price like that? You could probably sell the parts for more than what they're charging for the complete assembly....

ted s
October 2nd, 2007, 08:03 PM
I have no idea what's in it now but probably safe to assume nothing high quality. The guitar's neck and body are aces, that's the only reason I don't mind tossing a few $ at it (already replaced the tuners with Fender vintage like on my Nashville)It's definitely a bargoon but I don't want to replace it with the same cheap shite.

Ro3b
October 3rd, 2007, 04:31 AM
I'm very happy with the one I've got. The components are all high quality, the pickup sounds good even though it's not a standard GFS one, and the tortoiseshell looks pretty spiffy. Can't ask for much more than that, especially at the price.