PDA

View Full Version : Sony PSP

Tone2TheBone
October 4th, 2007, 10:06 AM
Ok you gamers. Anyone have one? If so what do you think? They've come down in price now and I want one.

SuperSwede
October 4th, 2007, 10:14 AM
Its definately on my wanted list, but I wonder how fps games will play with only one analog stick. Everything else is pretty much spot on! I really dig that large widescreen display.

Tone2TheBone
October 4th, 2007, 10:19 AM
Its definately on my wanted list, but I wonder how fps games will play with only one analog stick. Everything else is pretty much spot on! I really dig that large widescreen display.

Yeah I wonder that too. We're so used to using the right thumb analog stick for looking around in first person. I'm also used to using the front button controls R1, R2, L1, L2 for everything from shooting to aiming etc. I am accustomed to playing without the analog sticks though from owning the first Playstation console and controller.

SuperSwede
October 4th, 2007, 10:31 AM
Yeah I wonder that too. We're so used to using the right thumb analog stick for looking around in first person. I'm also used to using the front button controls R1, R2, L1, L2 for everything from shooting to aiming etc. I am accustomed to playing without the analog sticks though from owning the first Playstation console and controller.

I have analog sticks on my PS1 controller, but it doesnt work with all games. The original PS1 didnt have that many (good) fps games, but I think that the PSP control could work with slower pace games such as Splinter Cell.

Tone2TheBone
October 4th, 2007, 10:56 AM
I have analog sticks on my PS1 controller, but it doesnt work with all games. The original PS1 didnt have that many (good) fps games, but I think that the PSP control could work with slower pace games such as Splinter Cell.

I'm putting it on my birfday list. This way if I get one for my birfday I can request games for it for Xmas. Pretty smart huh. ;)

SuperSwede
October 4th, 2007, 02:27 PM
I'm putting it on my birfday list. This way if I get one for my birfday I can request games for it for Xmas. Pretty smart huh. ;)

Yeah you are really clever!
That idea definately gets the Mr. Burns seal of approval!

http://www.gosimpsons.com/ProdImages/th_BurnsExcellentSticker.jpg

Tone2TheBone
October 4th, 2007, 02:41 PM
Yeah you are really clever!
That idea definately gets the Mr. Burns seal of approval!

http://www.gosimpsons.com/ProdImages/th_BurnsExcellentSticker.jpg

LMAO. Thanks man! :Dude:

Ok anyone else nerd out on a PSP?