PDA

View Full Version : Lexicon Lambda?

DaveO
October 4th, 2007, 08:52 PM
Is anyone using this as USB interface?
I'm wanting to record some things as demos and was looking at the Lexicon Lambda and the Line 6 toneport ux2.
Any help?
Thanks, Dave

Spudman
October 5th, 2007, 12:11 AM
I've been using the Omega (the big brother) for a couple of years now. I have no complaints. I would suggest that for just a tiny bit extra to go with the Omega. The extra inputs and features are worth it. If you should end up with a used one (Omega) and want Cubase LE that comes with it and it isn't included, just PM me.

DaveO
October 5th, 2007, 01:22 AM
I was thinking about that too. For now I will be mostly playing all the parts myself but down the road I may wish I had the Omega. This will be my first venture into recording so I'm kind of undecided about whether to put much money into it or not. Thanks Spud!
Dave

Justaguyin_nc
October 5th, 2007, 05:50 AM
I've been using the Omega (the big brother) for a couple of years now.

Hey, thats a nice looking box Spudman...

Looked good enough to go investigate the Vista Side..

And it looks like they released updated Drivers on 10-1-07 which include Vista OS and they work...

E-bay is full of these right now.. and probably from people not knowing about the drivers.. might be a deal for a bit if someone is looking for one..

:beer:

DaveO
October 5th, 2007, 06:51 AM
Lots of the omegas on the bay for sale. I have a bid on one.
Dave

SuperSwede
October 6th, 2007, 01:06 AM
Hey, thats a nice looking box Spudman...

Looked good enough to go investigate the Vista Side..

And it looks like they released updated Drivers on 10-1-07 which include Vista OS and they work...

E-bay is full of these right now.. and probably from people not knowing about the drivers.. might be a deal for a bit if someone is looking for one..

:beer:

*ahem* they work with macs too Justa.... :bootyshake:

Justaguyin_nc
October 6th, 2007, 10:53 AM
*ahem* they work with macs too Justa.... :bootyshake:

Well I am sure they do... Mac's, sam's, harry's, and mary's...:rotflmao:

Heh, we all know it's that darn Vista ya got to find drivers for..

(I hate it I hate it I hate it)

Ya think Vista is such an Advanced System , that the third party companies just can't figure it out...:whatever:

:deadhorse:

SuperSwede
October 8th, 2007, 12:35 PM
Well I am sure they do... Mac's, sam's, harry's, and mary's...:rotflmao:

Heh, we all know it's that darn Vista ya got to find drivers for..

(I hate it I hate it I hate it)

Ya think Vista is such an Advanced System , that the third party companies just can't figure it out...:whatever:

:deadhorse:

:deadhorse: Come on Justa.... just walk into that cube Apple store. One quick flash of el credito and all your troubles will be over. Give in to the dark side....