PDA

View Full Version : I finally have a girlfriend!!!

pie_man_25
October 9th, 2007, 05:22 PM
yeah that's right, a girlfriend, we're going to see Across the universe next weekend. I'll tell you guys what I think of it.

Spudman
October 9th, 2007, 05:28 PM
:whatever:

Sure we've all said this. It ain't real until we see some photos.:D

Best of luck.

pes_laul
October 9th, 2007, 05:55 PM
haha nice spuds just remeber Pie man dont spend any money on her over 20$ dollars cuz each time she asks for something it goes up in money:D lol money cant buy you love:whatever:

duhvoodooman
October 9th, 2007, 05:57 PM
I'll tell you guys what I think of it.
What exactly is "it"?? ;) :D

Algonquin
October 9th, 2007, 06:07 PM
Have a good time our young 'Pie Man'.

We know you'll be a Gentleman :AOK:

tot_Ou_tard
October 9th, 2007, 06:23 PM
Across the Universe is a killer movie.

Enjoy! I hope you guys have a great time! Good luck!

warren0728
October 9th, 2007, 06:33 PM
hope you get some pie cause with a gf you won't have any money for guitars!! :rotflmao:

ww

Robert
October 9th, 2007, 07:48 PM
Say goodbye to being able to afford guitar strings and a slice of pie from now on! :D

Spudman
October 9th, 2007, 09:18 PM
Say goodbye to being able to afford guitar strings and a slice of pie from now on! :D

Shouldn't be an issue since he is dating the pie.:AOK:

SuperSwede
October 10th, 2007, 12:23 AM
Say hello to "it" from us. Congrats pie-man.... and dont wear the hazmat suit on your first date.

Tim
October 10th, 2007, 06:59 AM
"Pie man don't spend any money on her over 20$ dollars". Dang brother ... how do you expect to hold on to a woman. Movie tickets and popcorn will cost you more than that. Aren't you going to at least take her out to dinner? Woman love to be pampered. If you ain't got the cash, then expend her to make the dash.

Jimi75
October 10th, 2007, 07:08 AM
Congrats :deadhorse:

Bloozcat
October 10th, 2007, 07:42 AM
Well good for you pie_man!

Now, we don't want to hear about the movie, we can go see that ourselves. We want to hear about the girlfriend....

warren0728
October 10th, 2007, 08:17 AM
Shouldn't be an issue since he is dating the pie.:AOK:
that was my point too spud (about getting pie) :beer:

ww

Tone2TheBone
October 10th, 2007, 08:35 AM
Go get 'em tiger.

Spudman
October 10th, 2007, 09:50 AM
that was my point too spud (about getting pie) :beer:

ww

Sorry I missed that but for some reason, pancake making not included, I think of you as a G guy instead of PG13.:D

Tone2TheBone
October 10th, 2007, 09:56 AM
Sorry I missed that but for some reason, pancake making not included, I think of you as a G guy instead of PG13.:D

Warren is very PG13....even bordering on R. :beer:

warren0728
October 10th, 2007, 10:15 AM
Warren is very PG13....even bordering on R. :beer:
:Dude: :AOK: :D :bootyshake: :beer:

Algonquin
October 10th, 2007, 11:11 AM
Say hello to "it" from us. Congrats pie-man.... and dont wear the hazmat suit on your first date.

Oh Man! I remember 'it'... but that was a long time ago :crazyguy:

And ya, wearing a hazmat suit might be a little more protection than you really need. :D

Bloozcat
October 10th, 2007, 11:32 AM
Who doesn't like pie?

All real men like pie....:D

Jampy
October 10th, 2007, 11:33 AM
http://www.webweaver.nu/clipart/img/holidays/weddings/wedding-couple-cartoon.gif

pie_man_25
October 10th, 2007, 03:36 PM
wow, you guys are killing me, I was just expecting one or two people saying that I'm sinning against the church or something. but now she's grounded until the end of october, so we're going to rent it and watch it at her place, which is a good thing because, I invited her to my birthday party, and she called me the next day, but I wasn't there, and when I called her her father picked up, and of course, the usual reaction to my voice the guy says to her "if this guy is nearly as old as he sounds like he is I shouldn't have let you go!!!". but seriouslym we're not into serious stuff yet, I'm still getting over the fact that she likes my chemical romance.

luvmyshiner
October 10th, 2007, 04:14 PM
Ahh young Pie! Your first of many steps into manhood. Enjoy it my friend. Some day you'll wake up and realize you have two ex-wives, can't keep up with the child support payments, and you've already had to buy your house three times.:D

Ain't gettin' old a b***h?:messedup:

By the way, that old line "money can't buy me love"? It may be true, but it will certainly rent it for awhile.:rotflmao:

Spudman
October 10th, 2007, 08:29 PM
By the way, that old line "money can't buy me love"? It may be true, but it will certainly rent it for awhile.:rotflmao:

Plus, it's way cheaper in the long run. Seriously.:)

warren0728
October 11th, 2007, 07:13 AM
Plus, it's way cheaper in the long run. Seriously.:)
oh so very true... :messedup: :crazyguy:

ww

Tim
October 11th, 2007, 09:40 AM
Just remember to get those guitars and amplifiers hidden. If both ex-wives get half of what you own, then you end up with nothing.

Bloozcat
October 11th, 2007, 01:52 PM
You gotta go through a few while you're young and making all of your mistakes. Now's not the time for any long term girlfriend. Later when you're looking more seriously, you'll know a little better from experience what to do and what not to do; who's right and who's not. It'll save you from giving houses and assets away to ex wives.... :D

Spudman
October 11th, 2007, 02:38 PM
Now's not the time for any long term girlfriend. Later when you're looking more seriously, you'll know a little better from experience what to do and what not to do; who's right and who's not.

This part is really simple. The right one will be totally hot and have a lot of money. Then everything will work out fine. Otherwise don't even think of marriage. It's just not worth it.:AOK:

Shop hard and diligently little brother.

warren0728
October 11th, 2007, 02:51 PM
This part is really simple. The right one will be totally hot and have a lot of money. Then everything will work out fine. Otherwise don't even think of marriage. It's just not worth it.
amen brother spud!! :Dude:

man i have been craving some pie lately :drool: (guess the fret causes PAS too...not just the parrot kind! :D ....

ww

Tone2TheBone
October 11th, 2007, 02:54 PM

man i have been craving some pie lately :drool: (guess the fret causes PAS too...not just the parrot kind! :D ....

ww

Puh...ie acquisition syndrome....:drool: Works. :rotflmao:

Tim
October 11th, 2007, 04:57 PM

ww

Then just go the the grocery and pickup yourself some pie. And while your at it buy some melons as well. You know isle they are found on ... don't you?

Spudman
October 11th, 2007, 05:07 PM
Then just go the the grocery and pickup yourself some pie. And while your at it buy some melons as well. You know isle they are found on ... don't you?

Dude, if he goes shopping successfully he'll be light years ahead of us.:cool:

warren0728
October 11th, 2007, 05:11 PM
it's been awhile but i think can find them!!

melons and pie.....sounds tasty:drool: :AOK:

ww

Mark
October 11th, 2007, 05:58 PM
Pieman you must watch this video very instructional for your upcoming date.:Dude:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=my4lhkxLRjg

tjcurtin1
October 11th, 2007, 09:22 PM
OUCH! Man, you guys are getting rough here with poor Pieman! Oh, the cynicism, the bitter irony...! You'll scare the poor guy off of the possibility of anything good before he gets going!

Of course, it's never us (or our guitars/cars/boats/computers/...parrots) that have ANYTHING to do with it.....:D

Tim
October 12th, 2007, 06:02 AM
OUCH! Man, you guys are getting rough here with poor Pieman! Oh, the cynicism, the bitter irony...! You'll scare the poor guy off of the possibility of anything good before he gets going!

Of course, it's never us (or our guitars/cars/boats/computers/...parrots) that have ANYTHING to do with it.....:D

Visuals are an excellent learning aid. Us older Fretters must help develop the skills of the younger generation. Sometimes being tough is the right way to go. Besides the girl is grounded just for dating our Pieman. We must help our young Fretter to figure out a way to convince the old man to let his daughter date Pieman.

Spudman
October 12th, 2007, 09:11 AM
We must help our young Fretter to figure out a way to convince the old man to let his daughter date Pieman.

On the contrary. We must help him to realize that an older woman is the way to go. They don't get grounded and certainly know how to share their knowledge with young men. Also, they are much closer to the income requirement and other developments that would make for an ideal mate.:AOK:

Bloozcat
October 12th, 2007, 09:16 AM
On the contrary. We must help him to realize that an older woman is the way to go. They don't get grounded and certainly know how to share their knowledge with young men. Also, they are much closer to the income requirement and other developments that would make for an ideal mate.:AOK:

I see we had similar experiences with women when we were younger, Spudman....:D

sunvalleylaw
October 12th, 2007, 10:09 AM
Way to go Pieman! I am a romantic and say go for it. But in going for it, always stand up and be yourself. Don't let the craving for the relationship change the best of, or essence of who you are. If she likes you for you, then that is something. If not, well, lots of other fish . . . .

Bloozcat
October 12th, 2007, 01:55 PM
So pie_man, er...Young Romeo, Lord Capulet has banished you from his manor and forbade you from seeing fair Juliet? This is an insult to the house of Montague, I say....:D

Whatever you do, if she passes out, don't think she's dead and kill yourself because you think you can't live without her. She'll wake up, trust me on this one. I know how this story goes....;)

It may seem to you that we're having a lot of fun at your expense pie_man. It's just that we've all been there in one form or another at one time or another. It's just a rite of passage that even you'll laugh about later...:AOK:

Tim
October 12th, 2007, 03:02 PM
On the contrary. We must help him to realize that an older woman is the way to go.

Sorry, I refuse to go there on the grounds that I will incriminate myself. My wife just may find a way to read this stuff even if it happened long before I met her. History can be an ugly weapon you know.