PDA

View Full Version : collaboration Forum

Justaguyin_nc
October 12th, 2007, 10:00 AM
I know we have Backing Tracks and Memberclips..

But maybe a forum just for collaboration type music may be needed.. something that is seen as a forum might promote more.. you can go as far as putting levels if you wish..

Justa thought.. as it seems a guitar forum should have a dedicated Jamming section..

sunvalleylaw
October 12th, 2007, 10:02 AM
So the backing tracks would be resource, the member clips would include (but not be limited to) individual efforts, and the collab forum would be for the group jams? Sounds good to me.

Justaguyin_nc
October 12th, 2007, 10:13 AM
So the backing tracks would be resource, the member clips would include (but not be limited to) individual efforts, and the collab forum would be for the group jams? Sounds good to me.

Yep..don't ya think more might be drawn if they knew for a fact it was an area they are welcomed to JOIN IN..?

Levels, might help those top dogs stay in a group too.. course thats all subjective.. I dunno..just a suggestion..

sunvalleylaw
October 12th, 2007, 10:21 AM
Sure, sounds good Justa!

Spudman
October 12th, 2007, 11:13 AM
Give us a track and lets get started.

SuperSwede
October 12th, 2007, 12:26 PM
Good idea!

helliott
October 12th, 2007, 05:17 PM
This idea sounds good to me, too. I'd like to do some more playing and sharing.

Robert
October 16th, 2007, 03:00 AM
Forum is set up - http://www.thefret.net/forumdisplay.php?f=46

Who goes first? :D

Justaguyin_nc
October 17th, 2007, 11:11 AM
Hmmm..might have to get one of those paid moderaters to move those other ones in members clips over to there to get it going..:)

did I say PAID?:rotflmao:

it's a thankless job... sorry guys...
and thanks!

Jampy
October 17th, 2007, 12:27 PM
Would be kinds cool to see something like this ( hope you follow me )

track1 - bass track (member A)

Track1+2 bass track (member A) + guitar (member B)

Track1+2+3

you get the idea, this way we could see the progression and also go to any track and record over it to add your own taste, kinda like a virtual 4 track recorder..

would that be cool or what !?! :Dude: