PDA

View Full Version : Fly Fishing

Tim
October 12th, 2007, 07:56 PM
Hey Tone - Eric Clapton just said he loves fly fishing. Why don't you invite down for some personal lessons. Maybe you could show him a lick or two.

Tone2TheBone
October 13th, 2007, 07:43 PM
Hey Tone - Eric Clapton just said he loves fly fishing. Why don't you invite down for some personal lessons. Maybe you could show him a lick or two.

I've been trying to get Eric to join me on the river for the longest time now but his current schedule does not allow it. I haven't been able to fish some of the English chalk streams with him either. Our agents are working on this. ;)

Eric's an avid fly fisherman yes. A bamboo man more specifically. Don't know how well he can fish but he can sure play that axe that's for dang sure. Eric if you're reading this drop your next project and join me on my trip next Friday.

Tim
October 14th, 2007, 02:14 PM
Eric if you're reading this drop your next project and join me on my trip next Friday.

Hey Tone - I believe if Eric joined you on a relaxing fishing exertion, then you could honestly say that you caught a big one. I would rank Old Slowhands as an outstanding catch of the day.

I wonder if Eric surfs through the different guitar forums and such? If he reads this thread, he just may show up on your door step one day Tone. Hang in there dude. Your agents just may pull this trough!

SuperSwede
October 15th, 2007, 12:03 AM
he just may show up on your door step one day Tone.

I wouldnt recommend Eric to do that... The Jirons are well known for shooting first and asking later. :rotflmao:

Sorry T2tb, I couldnt resist... dont shoot me. :beer:

Tone2TheBone
October 15th, 2007, 08:28 AM
I wouldnt recommend Eric to do that... The Jirons are well known for shooting first and asking later. :rotflmao:

Sorry T2tb, I couldnt resist... dont shoot me. :beer:

I can spot the sheen off people's balding heads from 500 yards my friend. Eric would be safe I'd recognize him right off. :D