PDA

View Full Version : Just Because I Thought it was Funny

just strum
October 13th, 2007, 12:01 PM
Two drummers walk into a bar . . . which is funny 'cause you would think the second one would have seen it coming!!

Spudman
October 13th, 2007, 01:33 PM
You heard about the drummer that locked his keys in the car?

He had to break a window to get the bass player out.

duhvoodooman
October 13th, 2007, 04:11 PM
Every time the drummer jokes start here--EVERY TIME--I will roll out my favorite:

Q: What did the drummer get on his SAT's?

A: Drool.

:D :D :D

just strum
October 13th, 2007, 04:32 PM
Every time the drummer jokes start here--EVERY TIME--I will roll out my favorite:

Here I thought I was going to be the first one to post a drummer joke in this forum - how could I possibly think that???:rotflmao:

Dreadman
October 13th, 2007, 05:20 PM
Those are good!

A bass player gets to his gig, and carries his amp in to do setup. Halfway through he remembers his bass is still in his car, unlocked! He rushes back outside only to find out he's too late, someone stuck three more basses in with his

tjcurtin1
October 13th, 2007, 05:31 PM
Those are good!

A bass player gets to his gig, and carries his amp in to do setup. Halfway through he remembers his bass is still in his car, unlocked! He rushes back outside only to find out he's too late, someone stuck three more basses in with his

I heard that one with an accordion player as the target - which I have to say is somewhat more believable! As an additional touch, in that version he finds his back window smashed - and the extra accordion in the back seat!

just strum
October 13th, 2007, 05:38 PM
I figured it was safe to post a drummer joke because the forum doesn't have a drummer section, but you guys are now targeting bass players. That one guy that posts over in the bass section just might get pi$$ed:D

Spudman
October 13th, 2007, 06:26 PM
Well, we all know that we are just substituting bass and drum in each joke for banjo in the original jokes.:D

M29
October 13th, 2007, 06:31 PM
Here is one I don't like to admit but some have had a few laughs over it... I played drums the better part of my life and I locked my self out of the car with the keys in it...with it running...duh...:spank:

M29

just strum
October 13th, 2007, 09:08 PM
Here is one I don't like to admit but some have had a few laughs over it... I played drums the better part of my life and I locked my self out of the car with the keys in it...with it running...duh...:spank:

M29

I did that too and I only played drums for a couple of weeks.

marnold
October 14th, 2007, 01:23 PM
As a former/hopefully future bass player, I'd say that I'd take offense at this if it weren't so painfully obvious that bass players are the most intelligent member of the band. I've met plenty of guitarists that I'd quickly volunteer for "herd thinning." Stupidity usually isn't the problem. Too often, arrogance is. Thankfully now that I mainly play guitar I realize how much I suck, so arrogance shouldn't be an issue.

tot_Ou_tard
October 14th, 2007, 02:39 PM

That definately *needs* a rimshot ;).

tot_Ou_tard
October 14th, 2007, 02:44 PM
I did that too and I only played drums for a couple of weeks.
All I had to do was *think* about playing drums & it happened to me ;).