PDA

View Full Version : !Sneak Preview for you!

Jimi75
October 14th, 2007, 11:37 AM
Hey folks,
need your opinion!

Here's one out of 10 clips we have produced and recorded for an a-level ego shooter game. We received a totally scary and shocking trailer with someone shooting and shooting and shooting. Everything is dark and so on and as far as I am informed it takes place in on another planet.

Please let me know what you think of it....it's only a short piece of it, as I am not aloowed to post the entire clip...

http://www.box.net/shared/um5p3obelm

Greetz
Jimi "busy as never before" 75

Dreadman
October 14th, 2007, 11:49 AM
Sounds real good. Plenty of shooter game tension.

Justaguyin_nc
October 14th, 2007, 01:03 PM
Great job Jimi... although seeing the trailer would make it better.. the sound of all the big games is in there.. suspense.. shooting... running... nice one!

:beer:

R_of_G
October 15th, 2007, 04:22 PM
great gaming music!:Dude:

tot_Ou_tard
October 15th, 2007, 05:43 PM
I'm not a gamer, but my kids (19 & 25) are. That'd work for them.

Spudman
October 15th, 2007, 06:04 PM
Nice tension. That music would forever keep me from getting to the end of the game. I'd never be able to concentrate.

sunvalleylaw
October 15th, 2007, 09:20 PM
Well done! I felt gamer's tension comin' on right away.

Jimi75
October 16th, 2007, 01:40 AM
Thank you very much for your nice comments! So I guess we are on the right way with that style for shooting games!

Radioboy950
October 31st, 2007, 08:11 PM
Dude, this is really great stuff. (Old post, I know, but I'm the noob still making my way through the forum). Reminds me of something I might hear on the latest release from "John 5"... his eerie, suspenseful pieces he uses to transition between his other instrumentals. Keep up the great work. look forward to hearing more.:Dude: