PDA

View Full Version : Happy "Person's Day" to our Canadian friends!!!

YerDugliness
October 18th, 2007, 06:25 AM
It seems our friends in Canada have a special day for persons--and that day is today, Oct. 18th.

So, happy "Person's Day" to all of my Canadian friends who fit into that category, eh?

All of my other Canadian friends who do not meet the qualification requirements to fit into the "Persons" category can just go eat a worm today, I guess :whatever: .

[Edit: http://www.reference.com/search?q=Canada ]

Dugly :cool:

Jampy
October 18th, 2007, 06:44 AM
Man, I have never heard of that !?! :messedup:

Robert
October 18th, 2007, 07:09 AM
Thanks, I feel so much more like a person today.

Algonquin
October 18th, 2007, 07:21 AM
Just where is this 'CANADA' you speak of??? :rotflmao:

t_ross33
October 18th, 2007, 07:33 AM
It seems our friends in Canada have a special day for persons--and that day is today, Oct. 18th.

So, happy "Person's Day" to all of my Canadian friends who fit into that category, eh?

All of my other Canadian friends who do not meet the qualification requirements to fit into the "Persons" category can just go eat a worm today, I guess :whatever: .

[Edit: http://www.reference.com/search?q=Canada ]

Dugly :cool:

yeesh... very PC - and I ain't talking "Progressive Conservative" :whatever:

marnold
October 18th, 2007, 08:32 AM
Wasn't the Canadian government overthrown by beavers last week?

sunvalleylaw
October 18th, 2007, 09:02 AM
I guess here is to you guys being you. Happy being a Person day! As Dr. Seuss says, its better than being a clam or a ham!

Brian Krashpad
October 18th, 2007, 09:24 AM
Happy Persons Day, Canuckistanis!

Jampy
October 18th, 2007, 09:24 AM
Just where is this 'CANADA' you speak of??? :rotflmao:

Just North of the falling dollar :deadhorse:

Jampy
October 18th, 2007, 09:25 AM
Wasn't the Canadian government overthrown by beavers last week?

Ouch, better beaver than criminals I always say.. :spank:

Tone2TheBone
October 18th, 2007, 09:39 AM
Another reason to drink beer!

just strum
October 18th, 2007, 10:23 AM
To celebrate - YOU WANT YOUR DAMN GEESE BACK???

Probably not, so happy persons day.

t_ross33
October 18th, 2007, 07:28 PM
Another reason to drink beer!

REASONS!? We don't need no stinkin' REASON! :beer:

To all my FretBrothers and FretSisters who are both Canadian and of the "Person" persuasion, Happy Persons Day.

Now where'd I put that damn two-four? :messedup:

pie_man_25
October 19th, 2007, 06:02 PM
To all my FretBrothers and FretSisters who are both Canadian and of the "Person" persuasion, Happy Persons Day.

happy persons day to you too, just one question though, how many fretters are females though?

LagrangeCalvert
October 19th, 2007, 09:56 PM
To celebrate - YOU WANT YOUR DAMN GEESE BACK???

Probably not, so happy persons day.

yes please...or Im gonna send some good ol' Am-ar-E-CAN DUCKS to crap all over your sidewalks!:reallymad: :reallymad: :puke: :reallymad:

YerDugliness
October 20th, 2007, 10:34 AM
happy persons day to you too, just one question though, how many fretters are females though?

Pie, I'm very new to The Fret, but I know of one from the Washburn Washouts--check out Guitar Gal. She's a rocker!!!!

I'm with you, though--why is it that most guitarists are men? Is it that we like to have our hand around something long, straight and hard??????

[OOPS--did my fingers say that?????]

Dugly :o

pie_man_25
October 21st, 2007, 10:39 AM
Pie, I'm very new to The Fret, but I know of one from the Washburn Washouts--check out Guitar Gal. She's a rocker!!!!

I'm with you, though--why is it that most guitarists are men? Is it that we like to have our hand around something long, straight and hard??????

[OOPS--did my fingers say that?????]

hahahahahaha, good one! :whatever: hehehe.

Anyways, I think most of it is because most chicks are into pop music, although I know a good few chicks in my school who rock just as good as any guy, as a matter of fact I'm starting a delta blues/hard rock/heavy metal band with a couple.

just strum
October 21st, 2007, 10:42 AM
Is it that we like to have our hand around something long, straight and hard??????

Hmmm, not me - Maybe I'm in the wrong forum.:thwap: