PDA

View Full Version : Guitar Center 0 payment or interest 1yr

Spudman
October 20th, 2007, 04:29 PM
On Gibson and Epiphone guitars no payments or interest for one year. Just passing it on in case you were looking for an excuse to get something. :)

http://gc.guitarcenter.com/financing/gccard.cfm?source=4NL7KJ

Rocket
October 20th, 2007, 05:54 PM
On Gibson and Epiphone guitars no payments or interest for one year. Just passing it on in case you were looking for an excuse to get something.
Variable Standard Rate APR: 21.9% as of 09/30/07. Variable Default Rate APR: 25.65% as of 09/30/07.
Never need an excuse but that's insane!

Algonquin
October 20th, 2007, 06:36 PM
No Finance Charges if purchase paid in full in 12 months. If purchase not paid in full or Account not kept current, Finance Charges assessed from purchase date and Minimum Monthly Payments required. Variable Standard Rate APR: 21.9% as of 09/30/07.

This is the fine print you really have to watch out for.

Unless your purchase is paid in full within the 12 months... even if you only owe a single dime, they will hit you with the interest starting from the original purchase date. Many people (Not Fretters though!) don't see this when taking advantage of such offers.

It always pays to read the fine print.

Cheers :beer:

Rocket
October 20th, 2007, 06:42 PM
Funny how those never seem to get paid-off on time... huh?

Algonquin
October 20th, 2007, 06:47 PM
Funny how those never seem to get paid-off on time... huh?

They count on it, don't they :reallymad:

Spudman
October 20th, 2007, 09:29 PM
I always pay on time or ahead of time so for me it's a great way to fund my insatiable gear lust, er, investments. :)

Ya, you guys are right for sure, but if you just have the savvy to pay correctly it's a great way to use their money and get something that you really want....until something else comes a long...then you get another 1 year offer and pay that off...then something else comes along....repeat - bridge - chorus - refrain - repeat (fade out).:Dude: